Funky Pigeon Reviews

31% of reviewers recommend Funky Pigeon

Tell us how Funky Pigeon made you happy

"I ordered a card for my mum’s 85 birthday. They said it would be delivered by first class post. It never arrived. I contacted them and they said their first class post means anything between 1 and 3 working days. This is not like the Royal Mail who deliver first class post the next working day. This was very confusing SO BEWARE THAT THEIR VERSION OF FIRST CLASS IS NOT THE NEXT DAY. The card never came in the end, how very disgusting. My mum never got her card. I will never use them again."
Are you Funky Pigeon? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered a birthday card for my daughter in March, I still have not received it. Sent e-mail requesting status update several weeks ago I have not received a reply. I would not recommend this company to any one."
"I bought a personalised t shirt,when it finally arrived it was so small. I ordered a larger size than normal. So beware Go larger"
"I ordered a card and t shirt for a birthday present.The delivery date I was given was perfect,2/3, The card arrived the next day,no sign of the t shirt. So on the day it should of arrived,I called customer service was it was getting late,they told me it had been despatched the day before. She also told me it’s up to Royal Mail when they deliver,they usually deliver on the date given sometimes it longer. But when you pay for your items it doesn’t tell you this. So when Funky Pigeon says next day delivery or 2/3 day delivery,that’s not the case,they deliver when they see fit."
"Please do not use this company. They cannot guarantee next day delivery but hide this behind loads of layers in the website saying next day delivery. Quick response on customer service but anyone can copy and paste the terms and conditions."
"So I am in Iraq and I order my wife some flowers 2 days prior to wanting them delivered and get a confirmation email with the correct delivery date. The day goes by and they are never delivered to my wife. I would like to thank funky pigeon for making me the guy who forgets to send his wife something on our anniversary. I recommend finding a homeless man and giving him 20 quid to make sure your items are delivered as this service has lost my business..."
"Very disappointed with the Harlequin Coronations that my recipient sent me a photo of. They looked nothing like the bouquet advertised. Customer service not helpful asking me for further evidence which would have meant asking the recipient to take photos of her gift to further my complaint. Hardly etiquette. Have always used funkypigeon for cards and will continue to do so but won’t be ordering flowers again."
"Ordered flowers and a card and arrived the exact day of my mother’s birthday which was perfect. Was very happy with the delivery service and therefore excited to see the flowers. However, I was left very disappointed with the flowers as it was misleading with the image online and the price I paid of £38.68. Wish I had bought flowers from a different company"
"Amazing !!! Ordered yesterday Delivered today 10am GREAT 😃thank you"
"Ordered last min Easter goodies for my granddaughter Paid for next day delivery - they arrived 5 days later and 2 parts of order were missing Very annoying and shall not use again Have had no response to my emails or a refund"
"Very quick and easy to order card was good quality only when ordering one that your going to write then give even though you get a extra envelope the package it comes in says it's from funky pigeon which ruins the surprise a bit when persons in the house"
"If you are looking for a beautiful bouquet to suprise a loved one then I reccomend you look somewhere else. The ‘florists’ can clearly not tell the difference between dead flowers and fresh flowers, then when a complaint is made the staff are just as naive... For a company which prides itself on it’s quality it’s shocking how much has gone wrong."
"Ordered flowers for mother’s days which came on time. However they were all dead the next morning. Utterly disgusted for the price I would expect them to last at least a few days."
"I moved to Funky Pigeon from Moonpig as they became unreliable with their delivery of orders. I've used FP regularly for a good while now and never had a problem. However, I ordered a mothers day card for my mum a week in advance and it hasn't arrived. I emailed Funky Pigeon twice about this issue had have to date, not received any response. Shocking customer service! I buy approx. 20 cards a year but will no longer be using this provider."
"My daughter bought me a card and flowers for mother’s day as a surprise Got the card No flowers Surprise majorly spoilt They said they have sent them - no they haven’t - one disappointed daughter and mother"
"I’m disgusted with this company... I’ve ordered 2 personalised mugs, they arrived with missing letters... They’ve supposed to send send me another one with the right spelling.... After month I’ve never received anything... so asked my money back, and after 2 months they never send my money back... disgraceful company. DONT TO EVER ORDER FROM THEM."
"Not sure yet whether my purchase arrived at destination but have just been on my bank to discover my purchase that was invoiced at £3.38 was charged at £3.50 - ok only 12p extra but it surmounts to theft as I only agreed to pay £3.38 - if they robbed every customer of 12p that would amount to £1000's over a period of time ... will stick with Moonpig in future."
"I paid 26.99 for rainbow roses which were beautiful when delivered weds but by the Saturday were dying I was so disappointed as they were a gift for my daughter"
"The delivery was quick and the card is perfect !"
"These guys are terrible. The fine print says '3 working days' when orderimh it makes it seem like you will get it the next day. Should have stuck with Moonpig."
Funky Pigeon is rated 2.28 based on 80 reviews