Funky Pigeon Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Funky Pigeon

How would you rate Funky Pigeon?

30 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Delrose Williams

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Funky Pigeon in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Delrose Williams
"I use them to send gifts to my family, as I live abroad and they are in England, always arrive on time and in good condition. Can recommend"
"Ordered a Mother’s Day card but 12 days later still not arrived. I have sent 3 emails to the (non existent ?) customer service email address on their website but have had no reply . No answer on their phone line. Is this a legitimate company or just a scam site ?"
"Three phone calls and two weeks later got the card no envelope funky pigeon are rubbish do yourself a favour and walk away from this mob"
Allgoodthyngs
Verified Reviewer
"FLUNKY Pigeon, Mothers Day Let Down. Had to spend hours online making the card as the system kept going around in circles and didn't save what I'd done. That done three weeks ahead of mothers day - just to be sure, I then selected the appropriate postage date and paid up. The card did not arrive until 3 days after Mothers day and although I emailed to complain I had no response - seems to be the nature of this company and for sure they would blame it on the mail. However other letters posted after this arrived on time. Does this company realise who important the loving messages we send are? Do they even care? Being away for home this card was super important to myself and my dear Ma yet they failed. Very badly done ! Have had this problem before with FLUNKY Pigeon."
"Ordered (and paid for) a Mother's Day card on the 28th February. Today is the 10th March and the card hasn't been delivered (tomorrow is Mothering Sunday). They've been sending misleading emails claiming that the card was dispatched on the 8th March ... so where is it? Interestingly, the Funky Pigeon Facebook page is littered with comments from other customers who are complaining about the non-delivery of their Mother's Day cards ... so I'd say the firm is very unreliable. Furthermore, their 'customer service' department appears to be non-existent."
"Another failed delivery that was supposed to be guaranteed. Well, I'm now going to the small claims court to teach this tin pot company a lesson. I hope all customers with failed delivery guaranteed delivery do the same."
"ordered time and time again and always happy with the result. Not always easy picking a template when you want to type your own text in but I usually get there in the end :-)"
"I ordered a card and it came early morning the next day. FAB SERVICE!"
"Great Service"
Ashleigh
"First Time Using This Company ... Nice Range Of Affordable Products ... I Purchased A Card For A Family Member & Was Very Pleased With The Overall Shopping Experience ?"
"Appalling! I am one of the many customers who have been let down by false guarantees that they will deliver items by a certain date. Ordered a personalised balloon. It was delivered 3 days later than the guaranteed delivery date. No use to me now. They have lost a customer."
Caty Marks
"They have a nice choice of age appropriate get well cards"
Claire Cutts
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered a photo cushion as a Christmas present, really disappointed with it. The picture is dark and looks blurry."
"calendar turned up blurred pictures useless never use the company again cant give as a present have to throw it away"
"They miss the delivery date and when you attempt to talk to customer service no one cares at all and talk down to you."
"put son's picture and name on front...included poem inside (a long one) was a basic card but to be able to personalize was worth it ten fold, and it only cost £3.60 absolutely delighted. Can't see what some of the people giving reviews are moaning about!"
"Disgusting company. No where on their booking page does it say that ordering after 2pm wont guarantee delivery the next day. I just paid £6.70 to guarantee next day delivery, email confirmation also says next day paid for and guess what they wont deliver the next day and they wont refund me my money"
Keenan
"Can buy cards, can personalise them, add pictures etc and gifts. Can get the cards delivered directly to the recipient's door taking the pressure of yourself. Also gets sent that day so if you are a bit late in remembering a date then they will still get the card. Also like the fact you can put a reminder and get emails to remind you. They do great offers as well."
Denise
"thanks for making birthdays so special x"
"Poor quality, £5 for a card that didn’t even come with an envelope! Contacted customer services who won’t send an envelope. Waste of money & terrible service!"
Funky Pigeon is rated 2.90 based on 30 reviews