Funky Pigeon Reviews

53% of reviewers recommend Funky Pigeon

How would you rate Funky Pigeon ?

"great quality of photos (on the cup) fast delivery great customer service"
"Received a mug as a gift however it was damaged on delivery. Within 48 hours I received a new one hassle free. Great customer service!"
"Bad customer service. Card hasn’t arrived on time even when I’ve ordered 3 days in advance. Called customer services and they were rubbish too, I had to repeat myself over and over. Didn’t seem that bothered that I was upset. Just keep saying Royal Mail only deliver 93% next working day we’ll its been longer than that! Not impressed at all.... next time I’m going with MoonPig!"
"Ordered Saturday still not delivered Wednesday advised this was normal"
"Ordered a special card and frame for my lad’s 18th: allowed one week for it to arrive and selected 1st class post. Took 2 weeks to arrive: when I was communicating with FP enquirying where it was, they were very unsympathetic and simply blamed Royal Mail. Absolutely zero concept of customer service. Will never spend any £££ with these people again."
Jade Frankin
"Easy website to use, So many different choices and extremely wonderful customer service if ever an issue."
Caroline Cox
"It was delivered on time, the card was beautiful and my girlfriend loved it for her birthday!!!!"
Wendy Sandy
"I've brought cards from this site quite a few times now and have always been really pleased with them. The cards are always good quality and you have the choice to personalise if you want. Really quick delivery aswell"
Delrose Williams
"I use them to send gifts to my family, as I live abroad and they are in England, always arrive on time and in good condition. Can recommend"
"Ordered a Mother’s Day card but 12 days later still not arrived. I have sent 3 emails to the (non existent ?) customer service email address on their website but have had no reply . No answer on their phone line. Is this a legitimate company or just a scam site ?"
"Three phone calls and two weeks later got the card no envelope funky pigeon are rubbish do yourself a favour and walk away from this mob"
Allgoodthyngs
Verified Reviewer
"FLUNKY Pigeon, Mothers Day Let Down. Had to spend hours online making the card as the system kept going around in circles and didn't save what I'd done. That done three weeks ahead of mothers day - just to be sure, I then selected the appropriate postage date and paid up. The card did not arrive until 3 days after Mothers day and although I emailed to complain I had no response - seems to be the nature of this company and for sure they would blame it on the mail. However other letters posted after this arrived on time. Does this company realise who important the loving messages we send are? Do they even care? Being away for home this card was super important to myself and my dear Ma yet they failed. Very badly done ! Have had this problem before with FLUNKY Pigeon."
"Ordered (and paid for) a Mother's Day card on the 28th February. Today is the 10th March and the card hasn't been delivered (tomorrow is Mothering Sunday). They've been sending misleading emails claiming that the card was dispatched on the 8th March ... so where is it? Interestingly, the Funky Pigeon Facebook page is littered with comments from other customers who are complaining about the non-delivery of their Mother's Day cards ... so I'd say the firm is very unreliable. Furthermore, their 'customer service' department appears to be non-existent."
"Another failed delivery that was supposed to be guaranteed. Well, I'm now going to the small claims court to teach this tin pot company a lesson. I hope all customers with failed delivery guaranteed delivery do the same."
"ordered time and time again and always happy with the result. Not always easy picking a template when you want to type your own text in but I usually get there in the end :-)"
"I ordered a card and it came early morning the next day. FAB SERVICE!"
"Great Service"
Ashleigh
"First Time Using This Company ... Nice Range Of Affordable Products ... I Purchased A Card For A Family Member & Was Very Pleased With The Overall Shopping Experience ?"
"Appalling! I am one of the many customers who have been let down by false guarantees that they will deliver items by a certain date. Ordered a personalised balloon. It was delivered 3 days later than the guaranteed delivery date. No use to me now. They have lost a customer."
Caty Marks
"They have a nice choice of age appropriate get well cards"
Funky Pigeon is rated 3.03 based on 38 reviews