Funky Pigeon Reviews

58% of reviewers recommend Funky Pigeon

How would you rate Funky Pigeon?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

24 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Funky Pigeon in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"ordered time and time again and always happy with the result. Not always easy picking a template when you want to type your own text in but I usually get there in the end :-)"
"I ordered a card and it came early morning the next day. FAB SERVICE!"
"Great Service"
Ashleigh
"First Time Using This Company ... Nice Range Of Affordable Products ... I Purchased A Card For A Family Member & Was Very Pleased With The Overall Shopping Experience ?"
"Appalling! I am one of the many customers who have been let down by false guarantees that they will deliver items by a certain date. Ordered a personalised balloon. It was delivered 3 days later than the guaranteed delivery date. No use to me now. They have lost a customer."
Caty Marks
"They have a nice choice of age appropriate get well cards"
Claire Cutts
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered a photo cushion as a Christmas present, really disappointed with it. The picture is dark and looks blurry."
"calendar turned up blurred pictures useless never use the company again cant give as a present have to throw it away"
"They miss the delivery date and when you attempt to talk to customer service no one cares at all and talk down to you."
"put son's picture and name on front...included poem inside (a long one) was a basic card but to be able to personalize was worth it ten fold, and it only cost £3.60 absolutely delighted. Can't see what some of the people giving reviews are moaning about!"
"Disgusting company. No where on their booking page does it say that ordering after 2pm wont guarantee delivery the next day. I just paid £6.70 to guarantee next day delivery, email confirmation also says next day paid for and guess what they wont deliver the next day and they wont refund me my money"
Keenan
"Can buy cards, can personalise them, add pictures etc and gifts. Can get the cards delivered directly to the recipient's door taking the pressure of yourself. Also gets sent that day so if you are a bit late in remembering a date then they will still get the card. Also like the fact you can put a reminder and get emails to remind you. They do great offers as well."
Denise
"thanks for making birthdays so special x"
"Poor quality, £5 for a card that didn’t even come with an envelope! Contacted customer services who won’t send an envelope. Waste of money & terrible service!"
"Absolutely rude to me on the phone, my card did not arrive on time one disappointed person I will never use these again! They can't do anything apparently thanks for nothing £11 wasted"
"I received flowers today for my birthday from my daughter in Australia. I looked at price list and could have got the same flowers from a supermarket for about £5 Shes paid either £30 or £35 as 2 online were similar. The elastic bands have broken some stems and the cardboard container is flowered, soggy, and tacky. The ribbon is a mess. I am disappointed as she has been ripped off. How can they justify these prices. Disgusted."
Michele Clarke
Verified Reviewer
"I cancelled a card I have made to go out 14th September 2017. I cancelled it on 6th 7th August. This was hard work explaining thatI couldn't make any changes myself from myAndroid tablet. Poor functionality of site. I then had to email every day and call the advertised number which ispiirky manned to ask why it still hasn't been cancelled. Having done this for a week I got an email with cancelled next to the card ref number. Few I thought thank goodness as I'd split from the r ed violent. I am horrified to learn that today the card has in fact been pisted to my ex. Can you imagine my horrible ed and embarresment. The consequences will be dreadful. It is hard work getting a reply or a simple request done. This is so bad I have complained to the Ombudsman and have sent a copy toRuchard Pepper the Director of this tin pot company. They outsource everything and have no or lack of control over requests etc. If you just send a card with some chic's or something fine. But if you request a cancellation I7T WILK NOTBEDONE even when they have promised it will be. They've had over 6 weeks to cancke UT and even though they typed cancelled next to my order still sent it 6 weeks later. Well it's another 4.99 isn't it. Theft. I'm still waiting for a refund. Disgusted."
Maxine Elliott
"Easy to use website. Cards turned up on time. Would of been more helpful if next day delivery included weekends as I tend to leave things to the last minute."
"Cards just do not turn up. Waited over a week still nothing. Live in a urban area no excuse for poor postal service. Missed the date the card was meant for. Useless."
Mrs Jackie Harris
"Always rip l Always reliable y i 4"
Funky Pigeon is rated 3.21 based on 24 reviews