Frontline Cruises Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Frontline Cruises
"On making an enquiry about my booking I was dealt with very efficiently by Jo."
"Very helpful staff and quick to respond to my enquirers."
"I was delighted to track down Melanie Marsh and book through her again. She offers a good service and deals with things in a friendly efficient manner. The lady in admin (Jo?) was good too when I had a slight hiccup paying my balance. Fortunately it all got sorted in the end. Both employees are a credit to Frontline Cruises."
"We had tremendous service right from the start. Such friendly staff to guide us all the way to our destination on board the Ruby Princess and beyond.First class experience for a first class price."
"Very helpful staff on phone.responds quickly to requests."
"Good company upfront costs"
"The Rock the Boat Cruise last September from Newcastle was amazing."
"Melanie very knowledgeable and took the time to discuss various options such as cabin location. Small things can make a big difference."
"Answering the phone with real people and always efficiently"
Jacqueline
Verified Buyer
"My friends like going in the restaurant but I a cannot eat anything with spices or garlic in on p&O ships they did ham salad and chips every day does this cruise ship do the same"
"Great bands on the Rock the Boat cruise. Great atmosphere at a great price. The ship was good, food excellent and very reasonably priced drinks"
"Very helpful when wanting to book not quite as keen once booked"
"I was dealt with very professionally and courtesy by your staff"
"Didn't expect the passengers to have such mobility problems. Also the age of the passengers. The programme did not cater for all ages. Example knit and natter was one of the regular items on the programme. The lifts we're slow and sometimes one of the main lifts was out of action Would definitely not consider going on CMV CRUISES again."
"very helpful and polite, explained everything in detail for me."
"Excellent,even called me back to tell me about the drinks package!"
"From my first call with Sandra a first class friendly services has been given very good customer care also Jo has been very helpful"
Frontline Cruises is rated 4.53 based on 17 reviews