Frontline Cruises Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Frontline Cruises
Telephone
"Michelle has dealt with all my queries professionally and quickly. She is amazing and always makes me feel important, I've even booked a 2nd cruise and don't think I'd want anyone else to deal with now. Thank you Michelle I will be referring you to my friends. Frontline cruises you have a gem there"
"Michelle gorell our agent excelled in every bit of detail. What an asset to Your team.nothing was too much trouble. As we're first time cruiser we were a bit apprehensive but she's ensured every detail has been covered.Thank you michelle"
"This is the second time we have booked our cruise through Frontline Cruises and they have been most helpful throughout. They answer emails promptly and deal with any worries you may have. I cannot fault them and would recommend anybody cruising for the first time or have travelled a lot to use Frontline Cruises. You won’t be disappointed."
"Great service!"
"Very supportive team, from booking to the cruise day when I had a massive delay and risk of missing the cruise, Frontline actively helped to contact MCS cruises throughout the day for me. Highly recommended"
"Excellent services could not fault it so far."
"Ousttanding bespoke service provided by Michele... couldn't have asked for more. Other companies were simply interested in pushing through a deal on what can be seen on the web!"
"Excellent service did everything asked for would definitely use again"
"We booked through this company last year - it was done very efficiently - the cruise was excellent & thinking of another this year - flights & the hotel stay was also very good, we had lots of good advice as it was our first cruise about excursions etc"
"The service received to date has been excellent with any questions we have had being answered and dealt with in a professional and polite manner Thank You"
"By giving me a very good deal"
"efficient and friendly service"
"On making an enquiry about my booking I was dealt with very efficiently by Jo."
"Very helpful staff and quick to respond to my enquirers."
"I was delighted to track down Melanie Marsh and book through her again. She offers a good service and deals with things in a friendly efficient manner. The lady in admin (Jo?) was good too when I had a slight hiccup paying my balance. Fortunately it all got sorted in the end. Both employees are a credit to Frontline Cruises."
"We had tremendous service right from the start. Such friendly staff to guide us all the way to our destination on board the Ruby Princess and beyond.First class experience for a first class price."
"Very helpful staff on phone.responds quickly to requests."
"Good company upfront costs"
"The Rock the Boat Cruise last September from Newcastle was amazing."
"Melanie very knowledgeable and took the time to discuss various options such as cabin location. Small things can make a big difference."
Frontline Cruises is rated 4.69 based on 29 reviews