FOOTWEAR 4 YOU Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend FOOTWEAR 4 YOU

Tell us how FOOTWEAR 4 YOU made you happy

"Please do not deal with this company. Check the bad reviews on Google reviews. Exactly what the reviewers describe is what has happened to me. This company knows they don’t have stock of the item you have ordered but they take your money anyway. I ordered a pair of Mephisto shoes for £162, Footwear4you took my money the day after I placed the order and on the same day sent me an email with an update dated 10 October and saying that they are short on stock and experiencing delays in fulfilling orders. So they knew they would not be able to send my order, why then did they take my money? I called them a few days later to get an update, they told me they were having stock issues and offered me an alternative shoe. I declined and asked them to cancel the order. They agreed to refund my money which they had already taken. The refund has still not been processed and it’s now almost two weeks later. They don’t respond to emails and they don’t answer calls. They phone diverts to an answering machine and they don’t call you back. I regard their behaviour as grossly dishonest and even fraudulent. I’m now going through PayPal get my £162 back."
Are you FOOTWEAR 4 YOU? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback FOOTWEAR 4 YOU receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Always excellent choice and good service. If item in stock it is quickly dispatched. Sometimes one needs to wait for items to come from Mephisto."
"Excellent customer service and fantastic Shepherd of Sweden slippers were despatched in good time for the winter weather!"
"Ordered Mephisto shoes on line. I was kept informed re likely delivery date within 7 working days. Shoes delivered in under promised timeframe. All perfectly in order. Would use again."
"Nice choice of shoe! Decent international shipping cost. Decent customer services but shipping was on the long side. overall would buy again."
FOOTWEAR 4 YOU is rated 4.00 based on 5 reviews