Florist Up My Street Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Florist Up My Street

About Florist Up My Street: Hand-delivered fresh bouquets direct from local florists. Pick from hundreds of beautifully designed and crafted bouquets from local professional florists around the UK.

hello@floristupmystreet.co.uk

Unit 1,
Hollygrove Business Park,
Verwood Road

Tell us how Florist Up My Street made you happy

"The flowers I ordered were delivered promptly and were exactly as described. The recipient was so delighted she sent me a photo. I appreciated receiving updates re the order and delivery although a glitch in the system repeated these several times during the following weeks and I briefly wondered whether the order had also been resent. I will use this service again without hesitation."
"Easy to use, delivery at time stated, display exactly as pictured! Perfect!"
"Thankyou for the flowers you sent to our Son and daughterinlaw on the arrival of their new baby. We got a quick thankyou in response to the congratulatory gift. However we did not get any further feed back about the dilivery or what. the flowers were actually like. In fact we wondered if they had actually received them for a while So as a suggestion to you. Could you notify us that the flowers were delivered to the door at a specific time and date. This way we will avoid the embarrassment of asking if they received our gift. Thankyou for notifying us that you had received our order and promising that it would be delivered. Just the extra step in delivery would be helpful. Thanks for the opportunity to respond. Regards Marion Brown"
Hi Marion,
Thanks for your review and feedback.
The florist has the ability to mark their order as dispatched and delivered, which they should do on every order. These will send you an email and SMS notification to let you know the status of your order. I think on this occasion the florist missed this step, or maybe the email went into a spam folder?
I appreciate your feedback and will look into ways to develop this further.
Many thanks
Tom
"They arrived on time and were just as ordered."
"Timely delivery and in good condition."
"Great friendly service, my friend loved the flowers 🥇🥇"
"A brilliant service especially when I live the other side of the world for things. Lots of choice and great designs. Communication was quick and followed every step my flowers took. Thank you!!"
"Excellent service, I found it very easy to order from the selection, and was kept informed through the whole process. My step mother was thrilled with her arrangement. So highly recommended! Thank you."
"Beautiful flowers and lots of them! Happy customer, thank you."
"The perfect treat for our anniversary and they flowers lasted almost 2 weeks"
"They work with the Bumblebee Conservation Trust who we are members with. We like to support like minded companies. Flowers where beautiful, thank you."
"We used Florist Up My Street as a thank you after a weekend with friends. We chose them because we liked their ethos of supporting local businesses. The choice was great and the flowers looked beautiful. Very happy friends and will use again :)"
"My children ordered a bouquet for my birthday and I'm very disappointed knowing what they paid and what has been delivered. The bouquet has carnations, crysanthemums, a sprig of lilies, and 5 roses with a touch of greenery and gypsophelia. This cost £40+ and is certainly not worth it. Would NOT recommend to anyone, even my worst enemy."
Hi Lisa
Sorry to hear about your disappointment with the florist and your order. Our website acts as an online marketplace for them to sell their own product through. This said, we take the quality and satisfaction very seriously and will be happy to investigate this further for you. In order to do so please send us a picture of the bouquet, along with the order reference number to hello@floristupmystreet.co.uk. We will then check it's standards and liaise with the florist.
Many thanks
Tom
"I sent flower to my mum as a thank you. I needed them quickly and managed to get them delivered the same day. The people at Florist Up My Street were very helpful. Great service and prices. Would recommend."
"Flowers lasted ages, quick delivery and loads of choice. Thanks!"
"It's lovely to see such different designs and it's supporting local florists. would recommend :)"
"Couldn't deliver my order in time and 29 days later still haven't refunded my money"
"I left out part of the delivery address on my online order and the kindly staff confirmed by email that it was OK- they had got my follow-up information. My sister-in-law was so pleased with the bouquet that she took a photo of it and sent it to me. Excellent service."
"Perfect service. Prompt delivery, nice designs and the flowers lasted 2 weeks. Highly recommended. Thank you"
"Flowers were delivered on time."
Florist Up My Street is rated 4.77 based on 103 reviews