Florist Up My Street Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Florist Up My Street

About Florist Up My Street: Hand-delivered fresh bouquets direct from local florists. Pick from hundreds of beautifully designed and crafted bouquets from local professional florists around the UK.

hello@floristupmystreet.co.uk

Unit 1,
Hollygrove Business Park,
Verwood Road

Tell us how Florist Up My Street made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"Did what it said on the box. Beautiful bouquet delivered when requested Thank you"
"Very very special flowers for a birthday lady of 75 they were lovely....thank you Jane"
"Super helpful ordering from US. Will definitely use again!"
"Website was really easy to use with a lovely choice of flowers. Something a bit different to the norm which I loved. The flowers arrived perfectly and are still shining bring! Would highly recommend"
"Helpful and efficient service and beautiful flowers!"
"Brillant service, Georgous flowers Thank you"
"My mother loved the flowers. They were delivered when they said they would be. The quality of the flowers was great. Normally when I send a large bunch of flowers what arrives is actually more of a medium bunch, this was large as stated. Will definitely use Glem Valley Flowers again."
"It’s just under a week since mother’s day and I picked up my flowers from the shop and unfortunately the flowers are already withering and some have died. I’m not too pleased to be honest as I had heard good things from other people with this shop and considering the amount of money I paid I’m not sure I’ll be back to purchase another bouquet."
Hi, thank you for your review. There are many many factors that can affect the longevity of your flowers, such as cutting the stems, to what angle and how often, as well as water condition, position in a room and temperature.

A bouquet is often a mix of hardy flowers that last and more delicate varieties, which are often the ones we love the most. It is quite normal for the more delicate varieties to pass quicker than the others which sounds to be the case here. Just under a week is about the right timings for these varieties.

I hope this has helped and if you would like any more information or have any further questions please get in touch at hello@floristupmystreet.co.uk
"Good quality flowers delivered on time"
"Beautiful flowers that still look like the day we got them"
"Brilliant service. My order was beautiful and delivered promptly on a busy day. Would use again"
"Excellent customer service. Wreath flower arrangement was lovely tastefully put together . Thanks all concerned.....perfect for the occasion. Definately recommend Red Red Rose florist and will certainly use again 🤝👌"
"Great service and communication."
"Excellent service, my order was received and delivered promptly, would definitely use again!"
"Lovely full bunch of flowers. Would highly recommend"
"Beaut flowers. It's hard to get flowers to our neck of the woods and these arrived the next day in lovely condition. Lovely and special for mum"
"Happy mum and great flowers"
"Mum loved her flowers. Last minute order from a local florist. Brilliant 👍"
Florist Up My Street is rated 4.69 based on 190 reviews