Florist Up My Street Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Florist Up My Street

About Florist Up My Street: Hand-delivered fresh bouquets direct from local florists. Pick from hundreds of beautifully designed and crafted bouquets from local professional florists around the UK.

hello@floristupmystreet.co.uk

Unit 1,
Hollygrove Business Park,
Verwood Road

How would you rate Florist Up My Street ?

"Perfect service. Prompt delivery, nice designs and the flowers lasted 2 weeks. Highly recommended. Thank you"
"Flowers were delivered on time."
"Beautiful flowers, Grandma was over the moon!"
"I found the website very easy to use then they told me which florist would be delivering. I then contacted the local florist and she was excellent and i had to change the delivery location and the local florist was so professional offering immediate delivery and attention to my order she was excellent. I will certainly use this florist again. Thank you"
"Living in Hong Kong I was hoping to find an online flower delivery service that would be able to produce a great bouquet and provide a good service and Florist Up My Street did just that. I will definitely be using their service again."
"they did not deliver my order, but happy to take my money quick enough. dont use them"
"My friend was very happy with the flowers which she said were in good condition and delivered on the date requested and agreed.ThankYou."
"Thoroughly recommend Florist Up my Street. Communication excellent"
"Was very pleased with my flowers they came on time and just perfect for my neighbours Thank you and my I say I will call again"
"The flowers were beautiful and came when they were supposed to."
"Lovely unusual bouquet delivered as requested"
"Beautiful flowers! They lasted for two weeks! Very happy customer, thank you"
"We have used Florist Up My Street several times for clients and also members of staff. The service provided is fantastic, and allowed us to choose from a large variety of flowers specific to the area in which they were to be sent. Delivery was fast, flowers were wonderfully arranged and we will 100% be using them in the future"
"what a great service. i used florist up my street to buy flowers for the office and they have made such a difference. Always good quality and commented on by clients. Love that its local and the florist that delivers them is just around the corner."
"florist up my street have always delivered incredible flowers to my clients and it has done wonders for my business. what a good way to boost client relationships which is guaranteed to be good quality and made by local florists. i would definitely recommend them."
"My girlfriend loved her flowers. She's a florist and commented how good they were. Thank you for helping with some needed brownie points!"
Tom Paterson
"Happy Mum! She loved her flowers and complimented on how much better they are compared to the supermarkets :)"
"Will definitely be using Florist Up again.. 👍 Excellent service"
"Ordered flowers for my sister’s birthday just before 12 noon and she received them that afternoon. Was sent a picture of these and they looked beautiful. Sister was very happy and said they looked better in real life than in the picture so must have been exceptional. Very happy with service and the flowers."
"They died next day"
Sorry to hear that Crystal. Our model has been created to prevent his from happening. We work on behalf of local florists around the UK, helping them promote their individual products. We will look into the florist you placed your order with and investigate further.
Florist Up My Street is rated 4.82 based on 85 reviews