Florist Up My Street Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Florist Up My Street

About Florist Up My Street: Hand-delivered fresh bouquets direct from local florists. Pick from hundreds of beautifully designed and crafted bouquets from local professional florists around the UK.

hello@floristupmystreet.co.uk

Unit 1,
Hollygrove Business Park,
Verwood Road

How would you rate Florist Up My Street?

"Will definitely be using Florist Up again.. 👍 Excellent service"
"Ordered flowers for my sister’s birthday just before 12 noon and she received them that afternoon. Was sent a picture of these and they looked beautiful. Sister was very happy and said they looked better in real life than in the picture so must have been exceptional. Very happy with service and the flowers."
"They died next day"
Sorry to hear that Crystal. Our model has been created to prevent his from happening. We work on behalf of local florists around the UK, helping them promote their individual products. We will look into the florist you placed your order with and investigate further.
"I created the order wrong by saying collection instead of delivery. I emailed them to ask if they could change it and they did free of charge. They were very friendly and understanding as I was in England and the order was for Ireland. My mum said the flowers were lovely amandd really good quakity. I would definatly use again 100% Thank you so much"
"i got great flowers for my mum on mothers day. What else can i say. She loved them. Thanks"
"Simple process, flowers were delivered on time, and were beautiful! I'd perhaps have preferred more confirmation that the order had been received by the actual florist, but in the event I had nothing to worry about."
"My mother in law was delighted with her Mother’s Day flowers. They came from her local florist. I was able to choose from their website and it arrived looking exactly like the picture. Great service and not over priced. Would definitely recommend."
"Reasonably priced, delivered when scheduled, good communication from company. My Mum was thrilled with the arrangement when it arrived."
"Very last minute order, quick delivery. So impressed with the service and Mother was very happy with the flowers!"
"Flowers were beautifully arranged. Excellent service."
"Prompt good selection of flowers"
"A top and professional services and beautiful flowers for mothers day."
"I was really impressed by the quality of flowers which were exactly as in the pictures. My flowers were ready for me and paying when ordering meant I simply had to collect. I also really like being able to support my local florist."
Thanks for your review Faye. Really great to hear you loved your flowers :)
"Prompt and personable service; delivered on time and to the correct address!"
"First class service, the recipient was absolutely thrilled with the flower arrangement and she said that they were beautiful flowers arranged very artistically, so thank you."
"Delivered on time flowers were lovely"
"A beautiful bouquet of flowers arrived on time and they lasted over 3 weeks. Great service"
"Super helpful when I had to change my order. Loved the flowers and they lasted well. Thank you :o)"
"Loved the choice available. Was nice to see some different styles to the normal stuff online"
"Quick and efficient! Ordered flowers last minute over a busier period (mother’s day) and still received the flowers the next day just in time! Many thanks guys, would definitely order from you again"
Florist Up My Street is rated 4.88 based on 68 reviews