Florist Up My Street Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Florist Up My Street

About Florist Up My Street: Hand-delivered fresh bouquets direct from local florists. Pick from hundreds of beautifully designed and crafted bouquets from local professional florists around the UK.

hello@floristupmystreet.co.uk

Unit 1,
Hollygrove Business Park,
Verwood Road

How would you rate Florist Up My Street ?

"I sent flower to my mum as a thank you. I needed them quickly and managed to get them delivered the same day. The people at Florist Up My Street were very helpful. Great service and prices. Would recommend."
"Flowers lasted ages, quick delivery and loads of choice. Thanks!"
"It's lovely to see such different designs and it's supporting local florists. would recommend :)"
"Couldn't deliver my order in time and 29 days later still haven't refunded my money"
"I left out part of the delivery address on my online order and the kindly staff confirmed by email that it was OK- they had got my follow-up information. My sister-in-law was so pleased with the bouquet that she took a photo of it and sent it to me. Excellent service."
"Perfect service. Prompt delivery, nice designs and the flowers lasted 2 weeks. Highly recommended. Thank you"
"Flowers were delivered on time."
"Beautiful flowers, Grandma was over the moon!"
"I found the website very easy to use then they told me which florist would be delivering. I then contacted the local florist and she was excellent and i had to change the delivery location and the local florist was so professional offering immediate delivery and attention to my order she was excellent. I will certainly use this florist again. Thank you"
"Living in Hong Kong I was hoping to find an online flower delivery service that would be able to produce a great bouquet and provide a good service and Florist Up My Street did just that. I will definitely be using their service again."
"they did not deliver my order, but happy to take my money quick enough. dont use them"
Hi, thank you for your comments and we're sorry to hear you felt this way. The florist had run out of flowers for that day so unfortunately had to reject your order. We have looked into your request and found that the issue was handled by the florist at the time with a full and immediate refund. If there is anything else we can do to help in the future please get in touch at hello@floristupmystreet.co.uk.
"My friend was very happy with the flowers which she said were in good condition and delivered on the date requested and agreed.ThankYou."
"Thoroughly recommend Florist Up my Street. Communication excellent"
"Was very pleased with my flowers they came on time and just perfect for my neighbours Thank you and my I say I will call again"
"The flowers were beautiful and came when they were supposed to."
"Lovely unusual bouquet delivered as requested"
"Beautiful flowers! They lasted for two weeks! Very happy customer, thank you"
"We have used Florist Up My Street several times for clients and also members of staff. The service provided is fantastic, and allowed us to choose from a large variety of flowers specific to the area in which they were to be sent. Delivery was fast, flowers were wonderfully arranged and we will 100% be using them in the future"
"what a great service. i used florist up my street to buy flowers for the office and they have made such a difference. Always good quality and commented on by clients. Love that its local and the florist that delivers them is just around the corner."
"florist up my street have always delivered incredible flowers to my clients and it has done wonders for my business. what a good way to boost client relationships which is guaranteed to be good quality and made by local florists. i would definitely recommend them."
Florist Up My Street is rated 4.79 based on 90 reviews