Florist Up My Street Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Florist Up My Street

About Florist Up My Street: Hand-delivered fresh bouquets direct from local florists. Pick from hundreds of beautifully designed and crafted bouquets from local professional florists around the UK.

hello@floristupmystreet.co.uk

Unit 1,
Hollygrove Business Park,
Verwood Road

Tell us how Florist Up My Street made you happy

"Beautiful flowers and delivered exactly as hoped for!"
"Lovely quality flowers delivered on time without fuss"
"Flowers were delivered on time but notification of delivery wasn't sent until two weeks later. Had to check that they were delivered with other members of family."
"Reliable and professional ."
"Brilliant service and flowers. Thank you"
"I put a order in from Australia. It could have been around the corner. Thats how easy these folks were to deal with. Excellent"
"Brilliant service. Prompt delivery. Beautiful fresh flowers. Happy customer. Thank you 😁"
"We used the website to sell our flower workshops on. A brilliant service making it super easy for us to promote our independent flower and plant workshops on. Love it, thank you"
"I recently bought a Christmas wreath workshop on Florist Up My Street. The course was amazing! Professionally held by a lovely florist which i would highly recommend to others. Thank you :)"
"The flowers I ordered were delivered promptly and were exactly as described. The recipient was so delighted she sent me a photo. I appreciated receiving updates re the order and delivery although a glitch in the system repeated these several times during the following weeks and I briefly wondered whether the order had also been resent. I will use this service again without hesitation."
"Easy to use, delivery at time stated, display exactly as pictured! Perfect!"
"Thankyou for the flowers you sent to our Son and daughterinlaw on the arrival of their new baby. We got a quick thankyou in response to the congratulatory gift. However we did not get any further feed back about the dilivery or what. the flowers were actually like. In fact we wondered if they had actually received them for a while So as a suggestion to you. Could you notify us that the flowers were delivered to the door at a specific time and date. This way we will avoid the embarrassment of asking if they received our gift. Thankyou for notifying us that you had received our order and promising that it would be delivered. Just the extra step in delivery would be helpful. Thanks for the opportunity to respond. Regards Marion Brown"
Hi Marion,
Thanks for your review and feedback.
The florist has the ability to mark their order as dispatched and delivered, which they should do on every order. These will send you an email and SMS notification to let you know the status of your order. I think on this occasion the florist missed this step, or maybe the email went into a spam folder?
I appreciate your feedback and will look into ways to develop this further.
Many thanks
Tom
"They arrived on time and were just as ordered."
"Timely delivery and in good condition."
"Great friendly service, my friend loved the flowers 🥇🥇"
"A brilliant service especially when I live the other side of the world for things. Lots of choice and great designs. Communication was quick and followed every step my flowers took. Thank you!!"
"Excellent service, I found it very easy to order from the selection, and was kept informed through the whole process. My step mother was thrilled with her arrangement. So highly recommended! Thank you."
"Beautiful flowers and lots of them! Happy customer, thank you."
"The perfect treat for our anniversary and they flowers lasted almost 2 weeks"
"They work with the Bumblebee Conservation Trust who we are members with. We like to support like minded companies. Flowers where beautiful, thank you."
Florist Up My Street is rated 4.78 based on 112 reviews