Florist Up My Street Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Florist Up My Street

About Florist Up My Street: Hand-delivered fresh bouquets direct from local florists. Pick from hundreds of beautifully designed and crafted bouquets from local professional florists around the UK.

hello@floristupmystreet.co.uk

Unit 1,
Hollygrove Business Park,
Verwood Road

How would you rate Florist Up My Street?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I was really impressed by the quality of flowers which were exactly as in the pictures. My flowers were ready for me and paying when ordering meant I simply had to collect. I also really like being able to support my local florist."
Thanks for your review Faye. Really great to hear you loved your flowers :)
"Prompt and personable service; delivered on time and to the correct address!"
"First class service, the recipient was absolutely thrilled with the flower arrangement and she said that they were beautiful flowers arranged very artistically, so thank you."
"Delivered on time flowers were lovely"
"A beautiful bouquet of flowers arrived on time and they lasted over 3 weeks. Great service"
"Super helpful when I had to change my order. Loved the flowers and they lasted well. Thank you :o)"
"Loved the choice available. Was nice to see some different styles to the normal stuff online"
"Quick and efficient! Ordered flowers last minute over a busier period (mother’s day) and still received the flowers the next day just in time! Many thanks guys, would definitely order from you again"
"they saved my ...... ,to be so prompt with there service and delivered a beautifull bq / thanks"
"I ordered some flowers for my friend who was feeling poorly and they really cheered her up! A fabulous bouquet and from my point of view a quick and easy website to use. I would highly recommend Florist Up My Street."
"Smiling faces of people that cared and were experienced."
"We hired Concept Flowers of Poole to do all our wedding flowers and they were exceptional. The designs, the freshness of the blooms and the colours were beautiful. We had lots of comments that the flowers were so lovely. The bride's and bridesmaids' bouquets were stunning and the little flower girl's band of flowers for her hair and bouquet were so pretty. The next day after clearing up we gave flowers away as there were so many and the ones I have at home after 3 days still look as fresh and beautiful as the wedding day. Glenys"
"Wonderful bouquet... surprise delivery...gorgeous selection of seasonal flowers."
"The flowers were very fresh and looked lovely."
"Beautiful floral display....present for my best friend to cheer her up and she was very pleased with the flowers received."
"Ordered for our Mother's Day sale for the last few years now. Really pleased with the quality of the flowers and always get comments on how great the plants look."
"Delivered a beautifull bouquet. With amazing flowers. Well done"
"My Aunt said her flowers very beautiful"
"My Aunt loved her birthday flowers"
""My wifes birthday bouquet was lovely and the florist had really gone out of their way to make sure she was pleased. Will definitely use them again!""
Florist Up My Street is rated 4.95 based on 56 reviews