FitFlop Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend FitFlop

How would you rate FitFlop ?

"Shoes arrived quickly, fitted perfectly and were the correct style. Fitflops did not charge for delivery, nor for any Returns."
"Excellent stylish good quality footwear. Very comfortable, bargain sale prices with extra discounts. Quick delivery, well packaged. Love them."
"Great prices on sale items! I’ve bought so many pairs as they were such a bargain! Great delivery too"
"Items well packaged and delivered soon after purchase"
"I ordered 3 pairs of shoes/sandals from Fitflop, luckily all reduced at the time, and they arrived after only a couple of days. The shoes/sandals are all fab, really nice, well worth the full price. I have 'sensitive' feet and have had many pairs of Fitflop sandals, shoes and boots and will buy from Fitflop again."
"Delivery on time, excellent product, must hav if you have Planter Fascitis"
"They sell a great product their shows and sandals are soft, lightweight yet strong and lasting. The quality is excellent."
"Ordering was easy; my shoes were delivered fast; and on returning part of my order my refund was processed efficiently. Will definitely buy from them again."
"Ordered trainers online and their website was very easy to navigate. Trainers arrived in the timeframe that they stated. Also got a discount for my first order with them."
FitFlop is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews