FitFlop Reviews

of reviewers recommend FitFlop

Tell us how FitFlop made you happy
Shocking customer service. I purchased sandals, which very obviously have a design or a manufacturing fault. Customer service (only available by email) replied after two weeks (!!), asked for photos, and then stated that there is no fault and there is nothing they can do. Not buying from this shop ever again.
I have been a Fit Flop lover for the past 4 years - basically this is the only shoe/sandal I wear. I have literally purchased over 20 pairs! They have been fabulous and customer service was always 100%. Not now. I have been trying to return a pair (too small, even though I have always been purchasing this size). Called twice - they say there phone lines are closed, (even though it’s during business hours), they say email - so I have emailed twice, no response. Has the company changed hands?? This is not the customer service I have experienced in the past. Are they going under? Unfortunately I won’t be buying anything else from them unless they make a drastic change. Still love their product. Sad.
Ordered a pair of Fitflop shoes on-line in the identical size to the ones I own, which I thought was a safe bet. Unfortunately they were too large despite being in the size I ordered. I returned them immediately following the instructions Fitflop provided. According to the proof of delivery, they rec'd the return over a month ago, yet I still have not rec'd my refund. I've emailed and rec'd no response. I've tried calling several times and get cut off. Hopeless customer service. Based on this, I would not recommend ordering on-line.
Great shoes rubbish customer service. I rang on 26th August as returned shoes had gone astray. Advised they would contact warehouse and get back - now 3rd Sept - nothing. Have rang and they the answerphone message on saying to ring during opening hours!! It is!!
Customer service really sucks. There is no process in place to contact anyone. I placed an order and got 'your order is on it's way' two weeks ago and still no shoes and no help to track the order. They use Canpar in Canada which also has no customer support. This has been a very frustrating experience
Will never purchase items from this store again. Not only do they have no way of getting in touch with customer service, except email (which they do not respond!!) they take weeks to even ship and provide zero shipping info!! Terrible!
Shocking customer services. Purchased a pair of Fitflops, with 20% discount. In over 15 years of wearing fitflops, this is the first time a pair has not fitted. I basically wanted to “exchange” for the next size up, but because Fitflop do not do exchanges, you need to return and re-order, which is fine, but the discount is no longer valid, so a pair of shoes that I paid £96 for had to be re-purchase at £120. The quickest way to loose a customer! I could understand if I was changing style, buying different shoes or whatever, but I was just changing size!! Customer services were so rude and as per usual, a manager was “unavailable” to discuss this with me. Appalling and as a customer who has spent at least £1000k+ on Fitflop shoes/boots/clogs over the years - this is the end. I will not use a company that does not value its customers and does not even bother to reply to emails. Avoid this company if possible and purchase elsewhere if possible.
Shoes are a hit or miss. Customer service HORRIBLE. Will not reply to your emails if you want to return a shoe. Phone service not directs you to contact by email only. Do not order online if you are not sure if you are going to keep the product. Will never order from them again!!
Customer service is joke, no one answers emails, no one answers the phone. Waiting 2 weeks for a refund because they sent the wrong product! AVOID
Can’t place my order forgot password, no update sent tried to contact during working hours phone reply @please contact during working hours”!!!! No answer in phone to place order - awful service
The shoes are great however your customer service is absolutely HORRIBLE. There is no way to speak with anyone only email that is not acceptable As a previous Entrepreneur I have to say our customers were able to always contact us. You providing contact only by email is horrible. Plus I NEVER RECEIVED 20% OFF THE FIRST ORDER FOR SIGNING UP FOR EMAILS.
I dont have an option of giving a infinite negative. The shoes and the fit are the worst quality. Its been over 3 months that I have returned the one pair and sent numerous emails for refund. As of yet no refund or any communication. The company is a fraud. Save your money and buy better shoes somewhere else.
Return shoes in June 2021. No refund as yet although CANPAR confirms they received June 23rd. . No response to emails. Phone lines closed. Where is my refund?
Going to start by saying they are my favorites sandals. Never had a problem before April of this year. 2 orders place in April were cancelled and I reorder on April 27 which I received no problem. June 01 I received 5 pairs of sandals from the orders that was cancelled and after so many calls and emails finally got my credit today. AWFUL service I must say.
They are not returning my Money on shoes returned in February Stay away from these crooks Awful quality online Worst customer service on this earth! Shop on stores or on high end store’s sites not on Fitflop Taking them to court And fighting return through credit card not giving up
Purchased from this store. Never did get my order. Company doesn't refund the shipping even if you never receive the items.
First time buying from Fit Flop and noticed that I did not apply the 15% discount. I emailed them over a week ago June 25, 2021, and still have not heard from them. I tried signing into my Fit Flop account and it doesn't recognize my user name or password after attempting to reset my password there's never an email that arrives in my inbox to do so. I had to contact Canpar for assistance on my purchase and they have graciously assisted. I still have no package, no response from Fit Flop, and can not access my Fit Flop account. My first and last time ever purchasing with them. This was not a nice experience (I hope my purchase arrives with no issues).
Shopping with fitflop was a treat. i ordered a few pairs and they came within 2-3 days, just in time for the weekend and the lovely weather. thank you fitflop!!
HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! All I'm trying to do is place an order and they keep rejecting it for chargebacks that never occurred--I usually order through Amazon. I remember trying to ask them 10 years ago to standardize their crazy illogial sizing that varied within the same style. They don't know the meaning of customer service.
I had to return all 5 pairs of limited addition clogs and slip on So sad because it looks so promising with new updated technology But they are bad bad quality ! Yet, limited addition ?! $150 + tax is not fully refunded even I paid in full not sale ( new limited addition )! Clogs are huge , slippers with 2 streps hurt my feet even I wear other fitflop slippers perfectly ( older make)! Their returns are very difficult And customer service impossible to reach via phone to ask things , forget it ! Their mannerism and professionalism do not exist , they sound unhappy, tired , mean , but mostly Are out of reach . I sent numerous emails about my delayed refunds - no reply ! I will need to fight legally because I have all return receipts and pictures taken at the ups . Hold on to your receipts , better yet shop this brand in dept stores for real service and if you need to try on or return at least you can walk into a store . Fitflop is hit or miss . Not all of quality is created equal ! But Fitflop online is total junk quality , returns are awful , impossible to get refunded . I would stay away from this site , because it is a huge risk and wasted time to deal with such poor customer service and awful people ! Can’t believe how unprofessional Fitflop is as a company ! Stay away, please ! I will for sure after they give me my refunds . Will take lots of my time and energy !
FitFlop is rated 2.76 based on 62 reviews