FitFlop Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend FitFlop

How would you rate FitFlop?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mrs
Items well packaged and delivered soon after purchase

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about FitFlop in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mrs Gunputh
"Items well packaged and delivered soon after purchase"
Stephanie Smalley
"I ordered 3 pairs of shoes/sandals from Fitflop, luckily all reduced at the time, and they arrived after only a couple of days. The shoes/sandals are all fab, really nice, well worth the full price. I have 'sensitive' feet and have had many pairs of Fitflop sandals, shoes and boots and will buy from Fitflop again."
Z Jaff
"Delivery on time, excellent product, must hav if you have Planter Fascitis"
Heather McGauley
"They sell a great product their shows and sandals are soft, lightweight yet strong and lasting. The quality is excellent."
Marion Fordham
"Ordering was easy; my shoes were delivered fast; and on returning part of my order my refund was processed efficiently. Will definitely buy from them again."
"Ordered trainers online and their website was very easy to navigate. Trainers arrived in the timeframe that they stated. Also got a discount for my first order with them."
FitFlop is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews