FitFlop Reviews

2PM
2PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does FitFlop deliver?

How can I contact FitFlop?

Tell us how FitFlop made you happy

"Just bought another pair of Fitflop shoes. Wonderful quality and so good for my feet. I can wear them all day in comfort."
Are you FitFlop? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The quality of their shoes, the free delivery . I keep buying from them for me and family."
"Kept me informed of the progress of my order which arrived extremely promptly. Shoes were as expected..put them on and walked away in them. Very comfortable and good quality. Very happy shopper"
"Great product and customer service."
"I ordered a pair of boots but unfortunately the wrong size arrived (5) although 5.5 was on the box. I returned them and was sent the correct size. I found the staff very polite and helpful. I would definitely recommend the boots "Olivia" as they are so light and comfortable. I would not consider wearing any other makes other than Fitflop as I suffer from aching legs and feet. x"
"Excellent quality, seriously comfortable footwear, that look fabulous. Great sale & easy, prompt ordering. Thanks Fitflop!"
"Shoes came really quickly great communication during the process. All labels inside for free returns and shoes were perfect and as described super comfy."
"The fitflops are comfortable but customer service is non-existent.Switching to other brands with same flipflop type offering but that care about their customers and have ethics!"
"This site is brilliant :) Fast delivery and no quibble returns"
"Shoes arrived quickly, fitted perfectly and were the correct style. Fitflops did not charge for delivery, nor for any Returns."
"Excellent stylish good quality footwear. Very comfortable, bargain sale prices with extra discounts. Quick delivery, well packaged. Love them."
"Great prices on sale items! I’ve bought so many pairs as they were such a bargain! Great delivery too"
"Items well packaged and delivered soon after purchase"
"I ordered 3 pairs of shoes/sandals from Fitflop, luckily all reduced at the time, and they arrived after only a couple of days. The shoes/sandals are all fab, really nice, well worth the full price. I have 'sensitive' feet and have had many pairs of Fitflop sandals, shoes and boots and will buy from Fitflop again."
"Excellent product & service"
"Excellent service. Very fast and efficient. Returns policy is very customer friendly too."
"Delivery on time, excellent product, must hav if you have Planter Fascitis"
"Love the comfort"
"They sell a great product their shows and sandals are soft, lightweight yet strong and lasting. The quality is excellent."
"Nice easy website"