feelunique.com Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend feelunique.com
06AM
6AM
Click Here

Tell us how feelunique.com made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"I always seem to have bad experience ordering from here. I put the order through on the 18th is it the 27th now package late, was supposed to arrive today, so unhappy. I ordered from lookfantastic on Tuesday 23rd and package had already arrived. So Dissapointed."
Are you feelunique.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Lost parcel, did not offer any compensation other than re sending item but still having to wait for 3-5 days after waiting nearly 3 weeks on a order over £50. Awful service"
"Terrible Customer Service - don't go to Feel Unique I ordered a gift set just after boxing day for my mum and was sent dispatch email on the 28th December. 7th Jan - still no item, I send an email, to which I received no reply. A few days later, I send another email and finally get a response. After being asked to complete a 'non-delivery declaration form' or whatever, my item finally arrives in the third week of January. However, because I completed the form, FN also sent me a second delivery of the same gift set. Now I sent FN an email saying I had received my order before I was sent a dispatch email for the second delivery. But now I have to pay for a second item I didn't ask for or go out of my way to a post office and arrange for the parcel to be returned. When I complained about the process and the poor experience, the response I was given was this: "I am sorry about that. Please let us know when the order arrives and we can process an invoice for you." I find this whole process ridiculous, and don't expect to ever return and I will certainly make sure none of my friends and family shop with Feel Unique also. Don't shop with FeelUnique, it's not worth it. Just don't waste your time."
"I ordered goods in November, and then tried to return 3 items, I could not fill in the form online, and contacted customer services, who could not do it either!, they gave me an address to send the goods back to, which I did, and they claim that they never received the goods, even though I sent them back to where they told me to. I have contacted them on 2 occasions only to be told when they receive the goods they will refund me, which they have not. I am surprised that they have not investigated the delivery from their end, and just ignored me. Very bed service, I will not be using them ever again."
"lost parcel and waited for very long term, their help centre no response and useless. They have high rate review with their website, i believed all FAKE by them. Terrible experience! Want to know where i can lodge a complaint, they need to be serious investigation, are they deceive customers! unacceptable! very bad first experience."
feelunique.com is rated 4.54 based on 67 reviews