feelunique.com Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend feelunique.com
1PM
1PM
Click Here

Tell us how feelunique.com made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Delivery was quite delayed and I haven't received any information about the new arrival date"
Are you feelunique.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I ordered goods in November, and then tried to return 3 items, I could not fill in the form online, and contacted customer services, who could not do it either!, they gave me an address to send the goods back to, which I did, and they claim that they never received the goods, even though I sent them back to where they told me to. I have contacted them on 2 occasions only to be told when they receive the goods they will refund me, which they have not. I am surprised that they have not investigated the delivery from their end, and just ignored me. Very bed service, I will not be using them ever again."
"lost parcel and waited for very long term, their help centre no response and useless. They have high rate review with their website, i believed all FAKE by them. Terrible experience! Want to know where i can lodge a complaint, they need to be serious investigation, are they deceive customers! unacceptable! very bad first experience."
"Great competitive prices and quick delivery."
feelunique.com is rated 4.54 based on 67 reviews