feelunique.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend feelunique.com

How would you rate feelunique.com?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

20 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
DAVID LIVESEY
Great selection of products for my daughters . Purchased a great gift

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about feelunique.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
DAVID LIVESEY
"Great selection of products for my daughters . Purchased a great gift"
"Very reliable service. I have ordered from them countless times and the items always arrive speedily and in good shape. For beauty product variety, feelunique has the highest amount of choice and gives solid recommendations. They also have a discount code on your favourite brand for life, which I think is brilliant. The website also looks great and is very intuitive."
Marco Marques
"Fast delivery, product as described and even received a free gift!"
"Competitive prices and excellent delivery service"
"The products arrived on time and in perfect condition. Couldn't ask for more"
"Excellent selection of product and really good prices with special offers available all year round. My go-to website for beauty and skincare!"
Anastasiia Shchepankovska
"Fast delivery, never had problem with products or packaging. I wish, of course, delivery was free from lower amount in my country but that's fine."
Jacqueline
"Have yes this site for a few years now and never faced any issues. Service and delivery is always excellent"
"Brilliant prices, fast delivery, amazing quality, and it all came in a beautiful little box"
"Excellent choice and super fast free delivery"
"They always have great offers on high street brands.Everything is fantastic quality and products are shipped quickly."
"Great service"
Minh
"feelunique.com offer a very competitive price and fast shipping. I have shopped with them for years and never have a complain about their service"
Natalija
"I order regularly and usually there are no issues, but even if there are, they are quite good at resolving them and compensating the customer. Once I ordered something and then had to cancel it, there must have been a system error because the refund was issued, but I still received the order! I phone up to make them aware and they just said to keep it as it was their fault and it could be my early Christmas present. That was very nice, most companies would make you return it, which really isn't all that bad, but when it is not your fault as a customer it is nice for the hassle to be removed from you having to sort the problem out."
"Last few orders have been placed through this company. All items were authentic, customer service brilliant. I had some issues with orders, but they resolved immediately. So, I'm really happy! I would buy only from them in the future."
Kylie Mifsud
"Great products and shippinh standard is very good aswell."
ScarletNoir
"Excellent prices, free shipping over a certain price spend, quick easy service. The only thing prevanting a 5 star review is the lack of availability of some products at times which can be a little frustrating, but when available an excellent site."
"Lovely range of products. Delivery always fast; great packaging"
Tania Miguel
"They have a wide variety of products and I think the website is very well organised and easy to explore. You can find exactly what you need or what you are looking for. The only bad thing maybe is the fact that it takes at least 5 days to receive your product."
"Fast delivery and products always well-packaged Great product range Student discount"
feelunique.com is rated 4.75 based on 22 reviews