feelunique.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend feelunique.com

How would you rate feelunique.com?

22 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Shayanti Chaudhuri
Good loyalty programme.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about feelunique.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Shayanti Chaudhuri
"Good loyalty programme."
"I ordered an Anastasia palette, along with a Castor Oil hair treatment masque, as a treat. I'm not usually one to leave reviews, but the service I received was excellent. The website is clear and informative, with suggestions for similar products that are helpful and tailored, rather than simply money-makers. Your packaging is lovely, delivery fast and simple, and your products were well-worth their price. Thank you for making my day!"
Katherine Taylor
"Reminder emails for products you buy many times, fast and good service, stylish- not wasteful packaging, and the tester options are very helpful."
Suzi Fish
"Feelunique has so many different products to offer and always have amazing promotions. The items are delivered far earlier than expected and should you need a question answering, all the staff are extremely helpful. Great beauty and too much to choose from, hence keep returning. Don't hesitate they're great....."
DAVID LIVESEY
"Great selection of products for my daughters . Purchased a great gift"
"Very reliable service. I have ordered from them countless times and the items always arrive speedily and in good shape. For beauty product variety, feelunique has the highest amount of choice and gives solid recommendations. They also have a discount code on your favourite brand for life, which I think is brilliant. The website also looks great and is very intuitive."
Marco Marques
"Fast delivery, product as described and even received a free gift!"
"Competitive prices and excellent delivery service"
"The products arrived on time and in perfect condition. Couldn't ask for more"
"Excellent selection of product and really good prices with special offers available all year round. My go-to website for beauty and skincare!"
Anastasiia Shchepankovska
"Fast delivery, never had problem with products or packaging. I wish, of course, delivery was free from lower amount in my country but that's fine."
Jacqueline
"Have yes this site for a few years now and never faced any issues. Service and delivery is always excellent"
"Brilliant prices, fast delivery, amazing quality, and it all came in a beautiful little box"
"Excellent choice and super fast free delivery"
"They always have great offers on high street brands.Everything is fantastic quality and products are shipped quickly."
"Great service"
Minh
"feelunique.com offer a very competitive price and fast shipping. I have shopped with them for years and never have a complain about their service"
Natalija
"I order regularly and usually there are no issues, but even if there are, they are quite good at resolving them and compensating the customer. Once I ordered something and then had to cancel it, there must have been a system error because the refund was issued, but I still received the order! I phone up to make them aware and they just said to keep it as it was their fault and it could be my early Christmas present. That was very nice, most companies would make you return it, which really isn't all that bad, but when it is not your fault as a customer it is nice for the hassle to be removed from you having to sort the problem out."
"Last few orders have been placed through this company. All items were authentic, customer service brilliant. I had some issues with orders, but they resolved immediately. So, I'm really happy! I would buy only from them in the future."
Kylie Mifsud
"Great products and shippinh standard is very good aswell."
feelunique.com is rated 4.77 based on 26 reviews