feelunique.com Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend feelunique.com

How would you rate feelunique.com?

"lost parcel and waited for very long term, their help centre no response and useless. They have high rate review with their website, i believed all FAKE by them. Terrible experience! Want to know where i can lodge a complaint, they need to be serious investigation, are they deceive customers! unacceptable! very bad first experience."
"Ordered a few beauty treatments from FeelUnique.com which were amazing but what I was most impressed about is that they do free testers so if you're thinking of buying a new product but not sure if it'll be right for you then you can order a tester first, that way if it's not you're thing then you've saved money & aren't left with a useless product at the end of it, I found this really helpful as i have purchased some items in the past from different companies & haven't liked them but haven't found this out til I've already paid a pretty penny so i think this is an awesome idea & I wish more companies would follow"
"Brilliant service and products"
"I am always delighted with Feel Unique. Service is second to none! I love it when the products arrive (which is very fast!) It always feels like treat time and unwrapping is a joy!! Prices are competitive, products perfect. I love the privacy of choosing from home and the sheer ease of shopping with Feel Unique."
"Good loyalty programme."
"I ordered an Anastasia palette, along with a Castor Oil hair treatment masque, as a treat. I'm not usually one to leave reviews, but the service I received was excellent. The website is clear and informative, with suggestions for similar products that are helpful and tailored, rather than simply money-makers. Your packaging is lovely, delivery fast and simple, and your products were well-worth their price. Thank you for making my day!"
"Reminder emails for products you buy many times, fast and good service, stylish- not wasteful packaging, and the tester options are very helpful."
"Feelunique has so many different products to offer and always have amazing promotions. The items are delivered far earlier than expected and should you need a question answering, all the staff are extremely helpful. Great beauty and too much to choose from, hence keep returning. Don't hesitate they're great....."
"Great selection of products for my daughters . Purchased a great gift"
"Very reliable service. I have ordered from them countless times and the items always arrive speedily and in good shape. For beauty product variety, feelunique has the highest amount of choice and gives solid recommendations. They also have a discount code on your favourite brand for life, which I think is brilliant. The website also looks great and is very intuitive."
"Fast delivery, product as described and even received a free gift!"
"Competitive prices and excellent delivery service"
"The products arrived on time and in perfect condition. Couldn't ask for more"
"Excellent selection of product and really good prices with special offers available all year round. My go-to website for beauty and skincare!"
"Fast delivery, never had problem with products or packaging. I wish, of course, delivery was free from lower amount in my country but that's fine."
"Have yes this site for a few years now and never faced any issues. Service and delivery is always excellent"
"Brilliant prices, fast delivery, amazing quality, and it all came in a beautiful little box"
"Excellent choice and super fast free delivery"
"They always have great offers on high street brands.Everything is fantastic quality and products are shipped quickly."
"Great service"