Farfetch Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Farfetch
01AM
1AM

Tell us how Farfetch made you happy

Telephone
"I ordered an expensive designer bag but received a pair of shoes worth about 5% of what I paid for. Despite their delivery error customers service is slow to help. The returns process is opaque- there are no updates from Farfetch, I had to call daily to chase. I have sent back the item 2 weeks ago but am still waiting for a refund. All they can advise you is to ‘wait a few more days’ and apparently are unable to do more than ‘email the boutique’. I am beginning to think I may have to resort to court action for my money."
Are you Farfetch? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Farfetch receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Good sales and offer free delivery"
"Easy to use, fast delivery."
"Great app, very quick and easy to follow. Accept paypal which is always a plus sign for me for safety reasons. Reasonable prices and all items are sent via courier so even though coming from the EU they arrived within 1 week and were extremely well packaged. Definately use again"
"Quick to charge your card and slow to ship the item. Also, big markups and no price matching. Would not recommend at all."
"Amazing packaging . Emails on every step of the way . Brilliant selection ."
"Very slow with refunds first time took about 7 weeks to get a refund. Currently waited 4 week still no refund No communication I have to email twice and still no idea when I should expect it"
"Super fast delivery via DHL and a fantastic range of high end products from across the globe"
"very good packaging, fast delivery .."
"Top service all round and extremely well packaged 5 stars farfetch thank you !"
"a lot of chooses"
"Reasonably priced high end clothing, fast delivery with DHL and only one shipping cost from multiple locations."
"Great! Delivery in time"
"I ordered a YSL dress and it was delivered in just 3 days! The site is truly professional, efficient and carries great brands"
"Good website, great choice of items. There was an issue with the packaging and so i was offered a discount, which led to delays in my delivery. From this i received a discount for my next order and 5% of my current invoice. I would use farfetch again."
"GREAT EXPERIENCE!!! PROFESSIONAL Team!!"
"they have wide rnage of brands, better photos with models wearing the items and good info of size / measurements."
"I am Farfetch fan. Very good shop, very lot products, very good prices and extreme fast shipping."
"This is the best website to buy the best brands around. Always a great service. Never any hassle."
"Global shopping from the comfort of my armchair!!"
Farfetch is rated 4.27 based on 22 reviews