Farfetch Reviews

09AM
9AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Farfetch deliver?

How can I contact Farfetch?

Tell us how Farfetch made you happy

Telephone
"Really good, professional service. Fast Delivery. Perfect packing."
Are you Farfetch? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Really good variety, delivery speed and well stocked."
"WTF is up with Farfetch prices?? You guys are out of control..Are people actually paying these prices? Farfetch has become the most expensive place to buy clothing! Sales have become a major trolling event...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©"
"Good service, fast delivery, perfect discounts! 5+"
"I ordered an expensive designer bag but received a pair of shoes worth about 5% of what I paid for. Despite their delivery error customers service is slow to help. The returns process is opaque- there are no updates from Farfetch, I had to call daily to chase. I have sent back the item 2 weeks ago but am still waiting for a refund. All they can advise you is to ‘wait a few more days’ and apparently are unable to do more than ‘email the boutique’. I am beginning to think I may have to resort to court action for my money."
"Good sales and offer free delivery"
"Easy to use, fast delivery."
"Great app, very quick and easy to follow. Accept paypal which is always a plus sign for me for safety reasons. Reasonable prices and all items are sent via courier so even though coming from the EU they arrived within 1 week and were extremely well packaged. Definately use again"
"Quick to charge your card and slow to ship the item. Also, big markups and no price matching. Would not recommend at all."
"Amazing packaging . Emails on every step of the way . Brilliant selection ."
"Very slow with refunds first time took about 7 weeks to get a refund. Currently waited 4 week still no refund No communication I have to email twice and still no idea when I should expect it"
"Super fast delivery via DHL and a fantastic range of high end products from across the globe"
"very good packaging, fast delivery .."
"Top service all round and extremely well packaged 5 stars farfetch thank you !"
"a lot of chooses"
"Reasonably priced high end clothing, fast delivery with DHL and only one shipping cost from multiple locations."
"Great! Delivery in time"
"I ordered a YSL dress and it was delivered in just 3 days! The site is truly professional, efficient and carries great brands"
"Good website, great choice of items. There was an issue with the packaging and so i was offered a discount, which led to delays in my delivery. From this i received a discount for my next order and 5% of my current invoice. I would use farfetch again."
"GREAT EXPERIENCE!!! PROFESSIONAL Team!!"
Farfetch is rated 4.23 based on 26 reviews