Farfetch Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Farfetch

How would you rate Farfetch ?

Keiron Tweedy
"Amazing packaging . Emails on every step of the way . Brilliant selection ."
"Very slow with refunds first time took about 7 weeks to get a refund. Currently waited 4 week still no refund No communication I have to email twice and still no idea when I should expect it"
Corinne Christou
"Super fast delivery via DHL and a fantastic range of high end products from across the globe"
Sheila Koster-Dijkstal
"very good packaging, fast delivery .."
Peter
"Top service all round and extremely well packaged 5 stars farfetch thank you !"
Mohammed Ewaidah
"a lot of chooses"
"Reasonably priced high end clothing, fast delivery with DHL and only one shipping cost from multiple locations."
Renata Peter
"Great! Delivery in time"
Diane Mecattaf
"I ordered a YSL dress and it was delivered in just 3 days! The site is truly professional, efficient and carries great brands"
David Goodrum
"Good website, great choice of items. There was an issue with the packaging and so i was offered a discount, which led to delays in my delivery. From this i received a discount for my next order and 5% of my current invoice. I would use farfetch again."
Nassim Mahfoud
"GREAT EXPERIENCE!!! PROFESSIONAL Team!!"
Charles T. C. Wong
"they have wide rnage of brands, better photos with models wearing the items and good info of size / measurements."
Gabor
"I am Farfetch fan. Very good shop, very lot products, very good prices and extreme fast shipping."
"This is the best website to buy the best brands around. Always a great service. Never any hassle."
Wayne Keogh
"Global shopping from the comfort of my armchair!!"
"Great prices and choices"
Christopher Pearson
"Great service, very quick shipping"
Farfetch is rated 4.53 based on 17 reviews