FA Recovery Reviews

of reviewers recommend FA Recovery

Tell us how FA Recovery made you happy
Life saving, quick, friendly service at best prices.
Life saving, quick, friendly service. Best prices.
Fast, reliable and trustworthy service. Couldn't have chosen a better company.
very friendly reasonable price quick arrival thanks
Very quick service, very quick response. Very good communication from start to finish. Very happy with the service.
This young man helped me in the most difficult situation and gave me the most reasonable quote. Thank you very much Fas for your kindness and help. Very professional and prompt. If carlsberg made recovery services, this would be it!!!!
Extremely obliging by transferring my car with some car parts temporarily removed, from one repairer to another in my absence, more quickly than their already planned schedule. This prevented me from having to pay a further day's storage and enabled a courtesy car to be supplied by the second garage more quickly. I received phone calls and text updates throughout the car's transfer. The reasonable price of £120 was cheaper than 2 others recommended as good rate by the repairer. Very happy customer who has highlighted their details in personal address book in case of future need!
Recovered my car from m25 for a 3rd of the price AA quoted! Will 100% recommend top lads!
Was a great service recover came quicker than the time given and recovered very quickly. The man was very kind and very supportive to the incident.
Very quick got job done. Great customer service. Reasonably priced.
Excellent, quick , reliable and good price ..... kept in contact with me the whole time I was waiting ensuring I was ok , great personal service would thoroughly recommend 😀
Excellent service, prompt and reliable. Very friendly chap who went the extra mile to help us recover our vehicle!
Guys were on time and respectful happy and cheery wouldnt go anywhere else top fellas 👍👍👍👍
Purchased new car and FA Recovery delivered punctually and with a friendly smile!
Fast service