FA Recovery Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend FA Recovery

Click Here

Tell us how FA Recovery made you happy

Telephone
"After recently managing to have a clutch go in the middle of the M25 rang FA recovery. In only 40mins they turned up & got me picked up to St Albans. Recovery chap was very amicable & proficient in his job Many thanks"
"Excellent & professional service provided for my recovery. TJ went out of his way to make sure my vehicle was recovered over the bank holiday weekend. I was regularly updated, it was a pleasure using their services"
"Great service"
"On time helped me in a tough situation and located a garage to fix my car in a short time thank you"
"What a pleasure to deal with and professional service from start to finishπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘"
"I had broken down on the moterway and had called FA recovery there response was very quick good customer service and cheap price very reliable and very good experience with FA recovery"
"After my car had let me down AGAIN on the A41 and having no breakdown cover. I searched the local Facebook groups for a recovery company near to the area. Within 25 minutes TJ and his trusty recovery truck was there to save the day and take me the my local mechanic who had me fixed up and ready to go in less than a couple of hours. I'd like to thank TJ for the outstanding customer service he gave me and the speed of his arrival ! Keep up the good work"
"Thank you for the rescue! 100% recommend"
"Thank you for a quick and professional service."
"Great service on time very punctual friendly service"
"Really good quick service. Was really impressed by these guys. Highly recommended."
"Great service provided. Keep up the hard work guys!!"
"Used FA Recovery Services a few times now in relation to my business. Efficient, Diligent and in general nice guys to deal with. Keep up the good work!"
"Excellent service"
"Excellent service would recommend to all family and friends"
"Excellent service and really polite! Highly recommended!"
"Quick response was back on the road in 45 minutes!"
"Very reliable and proffesional would reccomend and use again!"
"Just picked my car up. A1 service very friendly and professional definitely be using him in the future."
"Life saving, quick and friendly service at best prices."
FA Recovery is rated 4.99 based on 76 reviews