FA Recovery Reviews

of reviewers recommend FA Recovery

Tell us how FA Recovery made you happy
Great Service By Faz! Would Recommend These Guys Always On Time & Polite!
Great Job picked a Non running car up from the Docks. Sorted the Flat tiers out for us and delivered to the Midlands. .Kamran did a great job, would use these guy's again.
Great people, they went out of their way to recover my car, while beating all the quotes from other recovery companies. Just awesome!!
I always use FA recovery for all of my classic BMW cars, there is nobody else I would trust to move them, they always ensure great care is taken when transporting them. I have recommended FA recovery to all of my friends and colleagues
Driver was very friendly, professional, was concerned about my wellbeing on arrival even though the damage wasn’t very severe. Would 100% use again fantastic recovery, well Priced and best recovery driver I have met in a long time
We have used FA Recovey services a number of times for our customer vehicles. Always on time with reasonable prices, professional service.
Was very reasonable and quick and friendly service!
Great response time!
Fantastic
Excellent Recovery Services...Broke Down on m25 & Guy Was There Within An Hour & Took Me Home. Could Not Ask For More. Will Be Using Them In The Future... Very Polite & Honest People.
Driver of recovery vehicle was brilliant and most helpful. After a stressful night, he was the only one with a positive and helpful attitude.Id reckoned FA Recovery services to all my friends and colleagues.
The experience I received today from F.A recovery was second to none,considering my day couldn't get any worse after my car breaking down (blown rad) on the m25 called these guys at F.A recovery,very prompt got to me within the hour, great chap that came out to me,very helpful got my vehicle on the truck fast an got on our way,faster then the these big brands.. very fairly priced also.. thanks guys for your help an would definitely recommend an use again.. ***** 5star*****
Polite, professional very prompt and most importantly turned up at the time that was agreed on the phone. Highly recommend
Excellent service
Rescued me from a4146 took my car to the garage and repaired by next day. Happy customer!
A fast and reliable service
Amazing service. Very prompt service. Will use again. 5 star ⭐️
Excellent service very friendly highly recommend cheers guys
Really good service, first time I have used them (a friend told me about them) - and the service was quick and really friendly. Definitely recommended.
Excellent service, good price, friendly and on time as promised. I would personally recommend FA recovery if you ever need a reliable recovery service.
FA Recovery is rated 4.99 based on 76 reviews