Express Skylights ltd Reviews

info@expressskylights.co.uk

Unit 8
Queenborough Business Park

Tell us how Express Skylights ltd made you happy

"Great service from start to finish My builder said it was the easiest skylight he has fitted and will be recommending you to all his clients"
"Express skylights supplied me with a skylight for my extension. Couldnt ask for a better service from start to finish. An easy installation for my builder would definitely recommend."
"Excellent customer service, Lantern Skylight spec well described by competent and personable staff"
"We've used Express Skylights numerous times within our construction business and they have always delivered on time. Brilliant price, great customer service and great quality product."
"Fantastic service, arrived on time and as described!"
"Whole process was fairly straightforward, happy with the product"
"Effortless service. The fitters were quick and efficient and the quality of the finished product was great."
"Great website, no hassle and the finished product looks and works great!"
"Really impressed - bought a lantern skylight and all went smoothly! Arrived on time and my builder fitted it easily. Would definitely recommend"
"Excellent professional and efficient supply only service, I would highly recommend Express Skylights Ltd."
"Very efficient and easy to order from start to finish"
"Once ordered, delivery was fast, and my builder fitted it in no time! Very happy, quality product with service to match."
"Such a quick turnaround, and my builder found the lanterns so easy to install too. Would thoroughly recommend and will be using them on my next development project for sure."
"Bought a Lantern Skylight late last year, arrived before the scheduled arrival date, and the builder came and fitted no probs, all in time for Christmas! Very happy!"
"Very happy with the service, easy and simple online ordering system. Finished product is of excellent quality. Would definitely recommend this company."
"Excellent service, no delays and very professional staff"
Express Skylights ltd is rated 4.87 based on 38 reviews