EDUCATION AND ME Reviews

of reviewers recommend EDUCATION AND ME
Thanks for the great learning course
I think the training was terrific. Modules were very structured and a lot of the information provided were relevant to the role I wanted to be in. Support was equally commendable, with the quick and professional response.
Many of the information I needed to better understand the job I am contemplating to pursue were readily available, with the topics covered in great depth. This was an excellent training all in all.
The training communicated the information with clarity, making it easier to understand the topics covered. Education and Me was also considerate enough not ask for an upfront payment for the training. Great job!
Excellent quality training that covers many aspects of the career I wanted to pursue. A great training for anyone seeking to advance their professional skills.
The training has given me the required knowledge and skills to be prepared for real work settings. The flexibility of the training also allowed me to fit my learning time around my schedule.
Training was comprehensive, well-structured, and easy to follow. Also, the fact that it was online allowed me to fit it around my existing commitments.
I thoroughly enjoyed the training. The content was put together quite well and the assistance from the support team was good too.
The training really improved my knowledge in the field. After completing it, I felt more prepared to pursue my dream job. Thanks a lot!
For someone who just graduated, I found the training truly helpful in building my knowledge and skills of the profession I wish to pursue. It was a worthwhile experience for me.
The training provided thorough introduction to many of the essentials of the discipline I’d like to be a part of. I gained a lot from it that I’m looking forward to apply in real work settings.
I want you to know that I learned so much from your training’s well structured content. Aside from helping me understand my areas of strength, the training also helped me identify areas that I need to pay attention to.
A very interesting and valuable training experience from Education and Me. I learned a lot from the training that I’m confident I’ll be able to use in my future career.
Education and Me did well on their trainings. The one I took had very good learning materials and practical assessments at the end of each module. I highly recommend them as a training provider.
Over the duration of the course, I gained a lot of practical knowledge that will be beneficial to me. The training was excellent overall.
Valuable training with comprehensive content and meaningful assessments. The support team also deserve acknowledgement for their swift and professional response.
It was a tremendous training and learning experience for me. I enjoyed every aspect of the training, particularly the in-depth coverage of the subject. Will surely recommend your training to my friends.
Thanks for the wonderful training. I gained a lot from it, which I’m confident that I’ll be able to apply later on in my career.
I really enjoyed the training and felt challenged upon studying the modules and taking the assessments. It provided me a wealth of information about the subject that I wasn’t aware of before.
Very good so far. I would use them if I need any more training and thanks for the support
EDUCATION AND ME is rated 4.68 based on 268 reviews