EDUCATION AND ME Reviews

of reviewers recommend EDUCATION AND ME
Education and Me’s afforded me the opportunity to grow my knowledge of the job I wanted to pursue through a training that is comprehensive, relevant, and flexible.
Training’s content and assessments were quite challenging but truly added value to my learning. I strongly believe that I’ll be able to apply what I learned here in real work situations.
All the modules of the training effectively explained the topics without being boring. Also, support from Education and Me’s team was on point.
Overall, I had a great experience with Education and Me’s training. It is not necessarily difficult, but was very effective in delivering relevant information. I thoroughly enjoyed it and would recommend it to aspiring professionals.
Prepared me well to enter the world of work. I learned so much about the field I wanted to be a part of. Thanks for the learning opportunity, Education and Me!
I’m halfway done with the training I picked and I’m learning new stuff I didn’t know before. Education and Me did a good job on this one.
A lot of the topics relate to the areas that I really wanted to learn more about. I enjoyed undertaking the training and I think others will do too.
I have grown so much from the training. It taught me a lot about the discipline I wanted to pursue and made me feel more confident about my skills.
I felt that they paid great attention in developing the training because of the quality of details it imparted. Assessments were also challenging, which was a great way to further develop my understanding of the subject.
You’ve given me an avenue to improve my job knowledge and skills. I’m also grateful that you allowed me to take the training without demanding for me to pay for it immediately.
The training met my expectations. It contained a wealth of information and insights that are valuable in my career journey. Thanks a lot for the opportunity
The training was of good quality and challenging enough without being overwhelming. Also, the opportunity to take the training and pay for it only after getting a job was an excellent means to help candidates receive quality learning without worries.
Education and Me provided me with a great training. It was relevant and timely, helping me grow professionally.
The training was well-structured, interesting, and challenging at the same time. It taught me many things I need to know about the sector I want to be a part of.
The information provided in the training was informative, well-researched, and structured in a manner that was easy to understand. I also like how flexible it was, allowing me to fit my study time around my schedule.
Great content, assessments, and learning materials. Support was equally commendable with their swift and professional response. I definitely recommend their training.
The training was detailed and captured my attention the whole time. Many of the information and samples addressed real life situations. Education and Me did a good job on this one.
Taking part in the training consolidated my existing knowledge of the subject. It also helped grow my skills set, which will be truly useful in the career I’m trying to pursue.
I chose Education and Me because they offer an extensive range of practical trainings. Their support was also top-notch.
I’d just like to say that your training was well-made and presented a number of good examples that made it easier to understand concepts and situations. I’m looking forward to apply what I have learned in real work setting.
EDUCATION AND ME is rated 4.68 based on 268 reviews