EDUCATION AND ME Reviews

of reviewers recommend EDUCATION AND ME
Taking their training was an invaluable experience for me. I learned so much from the well-structured content and assessments. And with the flexible design, I was able to learn anytime, anywhere.
Over the duration of the training, I gained a lot of practical knowledge and strategies that will be useful to me down the road. It exceeded my expectations significantly.
I can’t express enough how satisfied I am with their training’s content quality, structure, and design. Everything was discussed in-depth. It opened my eyes about the demands and rewards of the job I wanted to pursue.
I felt more confident in my job search because of the wisdom imparted to me by their training. It taught me a lot about the role I dream of practicing.
The training was wonderful in all aspects. Content and assessments were well made and support was brilliant, too. Best of all, I didn’t have to pay for the cost immediately because they allow for later payment once candidates find a job.
Their training enabled me to consolidate my understanding of the subject I’ve long been interested in. Also, I appreciate that they considered that not all candidates have the ability to pay for the training upfront. They have this scheme where they allowed us to settle the training fee once we find work.
Felt like I learned more about the subject through their training compared with what I did in a regular classroom. Everything was excellent—content, assessments, design, and support.
Very interesting and valuable training. It covered lot of ground without getting too technical nor boring. Support was also quick to respond.
I have found a new appreciation for the sector I wanted to work in through their training. I also gained new skills I can certainly use in my future career.
I would buy again. Thank you for the amazing program.
I learned a lot of new things through Education and Me’s training. It was a great way to fill gaps in my knowledge and skills on the career I’m contemplating on taking.
They Provided an excellent service and I would highly recommend them
I truly enjoyed the training in terms of content structure and quality and support availability. The scheme to pay later was also a good bonus, as I just graduated from uni when I took the training.
The training was well presented, relevant, and easy to understand. Having the ability to train at my own pace was also a big plus. Very excited to apply what I learned in the work setting.
The training’s content was clear and easy to follow. The assessment definitely tested my understanding of the topics covered. Excellent training!
The training went beyond my expectations. The assessments were good and really made me remember the things I learned from the modules. Everything was just there.
Aside from the well structured content, I loved the fact that it was a self-regulated training. It allowed me to learn at my own time and pace. I was also not forced to pay upfront because they have a scheme that permitted candidates to pay for the training once they have work.
It’s been months since I took the training and looking back, I definitely learned so much from it that played a huge role in landing my first job.
Training content was comprehensive and relevant, whilst the assessments really got my mind working. Support was commendable as well due to accessibility and quick response.
I truly value the training experience because of the knowledge and skills I acquired from it. Taught me a lot about the job I’m interested in and really encouraged me to go to that career path.
EDUCATION AND ME is rated 4.68 based on 268 reviews