EDUCATION AND ME Reviews

of reviewers recommend EDUCATION AND ME
Fantastic course and great tutor.
Great course. Issue with customer service. The lady was quite rude.
good thanks
good over all. the content was good but had some spelling error which was changed once spotted.
Thanks for the training and the support. I have shared my feed back with all my friends.
excellent course. I have already recommend Education and me on my facebook to all my friends
All the things I wanted to learn were thoroughly covered in the training. Although some of the assessments were challenging, I found them very helpful in elevating the level of learning experience the training delivered.
It was okay. customer service seems to be okayish.
great value for money. I would highly recommend them
Great course. Would buy another program from them. The employement support was amazing too
Excellent content and assessments that really expanded my knowledge and skills. I recently secured employment and that’s the only time I had to settle the training fee.
Content and assessments were excellent, covering a lot of information about the topics. Also, support team was very good at getting me through the issues I encountered while taking the training.
I appreciate that the training helped me acquire new skills and prepared me well to use those skills in the real world. The fact that I was able to pay for the training after I got a job was also an excellent feature that deserves acknowledgement.
One thing that truly impressed me about Education and Me’s training is the amount of details that they have placed in each module. There’s a lot to learn that made me appreciate the profession I wanted to pursue even more.
Besides teaching me new stuff about the profession I’m interested in, Education and Me’s training taught me how to effectively learn at my time and pace. It also allowed me to pick up skills I can use later on in my career.
It was a tremendous learning experience having taken and completed their training. Truly helped me understand concepts about the subject that I was vaguely familiar before.
The training was well conceived and this is apparent from the good content, samples, and assessments. It taught me a lot about what I looking to learn. I’m ready to apply what I learned in real life.
I liked that the training included real-life samples as well as meaningful assessments. All these enabled me to understand the information better while also helping me grow my skills. This training really inspired real learning in me.
The training was challenging, but not to a point that it was unbearable to take. I learned so much from it.
The materials of the training were good, with the content being comprehensive and easy to understand. It’s a solid resource that has a lot to offer.
EDUCATION AND ME is rated 4.68 based on 268 reviews