EDUCATION AND ME Reviews

of reviewers recommend EDUCATION AND ME
Great content, assessments, and learning materials. Support was equally commendable with their swift and professional response. I definitely recommend their training.
Very well done training. Content was comprehensive and informative and assessments were meaningful. I also commend the support team for the quick responses.
I took the training a few months back and let me say that I was impressed by its practical information and the technology used for its delivery. Additionally, they allowed me to take the training without having to pay upfront. It was a nice gesture that I truly appreciate.
I found the information and explanations very clear and easy to understand. Also, thank you for allowing me to take the training even if I can’t pay for it upfront.
I have learned many things from the training, which I am certain I’ll be able to apply in a professional environment. Good work, Education and Me!
The training did not disappoint, particularly in the aspects of content quality and coverage. There was so much to learn that really add depth to my knowledge of the subject. Great training overall.
I was recommended to education and me through a friend and I can say they deliver great course at very cheap prices and the content is brilliant. Highly commendable provider.
Ok training and good customer service.
The training was detailed and captured my attention the whole time. Many of the information and samples addressed real life situations. Education and Me did a good job on this one.
Taking part in the training consolidated my existing knowledge of the subject. It also helped grow my skills set, which will be truly useful in the career I’m trying to pursue.
Well designed training that included a lot of great examples as well as tests that really challenged what I learned from the modules. Also, the fact that I was able to pay for the training after I got a job and not before I had to take it was a great way of helping candidates like me get trained with worries.
I chose Education and Me because they offer an extensive range of practical trainings. Their support was also top-notch.
Overall the training was excellent. I received tons of useful information that I can actually use later on in my career. Education and Me did a great job on their trainings.
Very satisfied with the training. Reinforced my basic knowledge of the subject and also introduced new information to me. Everything was clear and easy to follow.
I’d just like to say that your training was well-made and presented a number of good examples that made it easier to understand concepts and situations. I’m looking forward to apply what I have learned in real work setting.
The programming course was well delivered. Thanks to max who was an amazing tutor
Will use again thankx
Okay over all. For the price i would use them again
Excellent training. Would recommend to anyone
They provided a fantastic program. I really enjoyed studying with education and me
EDUCATION AND ME is rated 4.68 based on 268 reviews