EDUCATION AND ME Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend EDUCATION AND ME
"Great place to receive quality training for professional development. Course has good structure and pace."
"Their comprehensive program set me up well to develop my job knowledge and skills, which helped a lot during my job search. The level of detail in the content is great and so was the support provided."
"The course I took covered many aspects of the job that I feel I can use in the future. Support was great, too. Overall, they’re an excellent training provider."
"Best platform to receive training whose quality is second to none. Provided everything I need to build my qualifications and confidence."
"One of the best training providers around. They really paid attention to the learning needs of candidates."
"One of the things that I really like about them is that they provide a training arrangement where candidates only have to pay for the training fee after finding work. That’s one way of saying that they are serious about helping others build their job knowledge and skills."
"I recommend Education and Me to those looking for a quality training provider. Their programs are top notch and will fill you with immense knowledge and confidence. Also, they are payable only once you secure work."
"I made the right choice of training provider. Education and Me obviously took the time to develop quality training, with its comprehensive and well-structured content. I gained so much from the training, that I have no hesitation recommending it."
"Didn’t have time to attend an actual class to develop my job skills, so I settled with Education and Me’s training program. Made a good decision. I learned a lot from it and I appreciate the flexibility it allows when it comes to schedule. Great job!"
"Brilliant training especially for beginners and those looking to augment their skills and knowledge of a discipline. Quality support is provided as well."
"Excellent training content and support. Also, candidates only pay for the training after they got a job. A good offer for anyone wanting to upskill."
"Your training is teaching me a lot about the subject that I didn’t know about. I also appreciate that it’s filled with valuable information that is easy to follow."
"I didn’t struggle grasping the concepts and ideas discussed because the training has good quality content and structure."
"Their training made learning about the subject more engaging. There were a lot of examples within that helped me in understanding concepts. The support I received was excellent as well. Another thing worth mentioning is that they made training accessible to everyone by allowing candidates to settle the payment only when they get a job. All these make Education and Me a great training provider."
"I credit Education and Me for helping me land a job. I gained vita job skills through their training, and I do hope that they’ll be able to help more candidate"
"Brilliant training provider and training course. I honestly cannot thank Education and Me enough. I don’t think I would have better job skills if it wasn’t for their help."
"If you want to develop your job skills, consider taking one of their training programs. You won’t be disappointed with the coverage and quality of the content."
"They did a great job in their training. The modules touched up on topics with great depth and the sample within made it easier to understand points. Highly recommended to anyone seeking to upskill."
"I wanted to change careers and I came across Education and me. They helped me to train as a project manager and allowed me to gain all my certifications."
"Education and Me is a very dedicated training provider. They input in their training programs exactly what candidates need to prepare for the real world. They even have awesome support in place. I also think that their decision to let candidates pay for the training after they get a job is an excellent approach because it gives everyone the opportunity to have access to quality training without worrying too much about cost."
EDUCATION AND ME is rated 4.88 based on 43 reviews