EDUCATION AND ME Reviews

of reviewers recommend EDUCATION AND ME
Thanks for the great learning course
I think the training was terrific. Modules were very structured and a lot of the information provided were relevant to the role I wanted to be in. Support was equally commendable, with the quick and professional response.
Education and Me’s afforded me the opportunity to grow my knowledge of the job I wanted to pursue through a training that is comprehensive, relevant, and flexible.
Training’s content and assessments were quite challenging but truly added value to my learning. I strongly believe that I’ll be able to apply what I learned here in real work situations.
Many of the information I needed to better understand the job I am contemplating to pursue were readily available, with the topics covered in great depth. This was an excellent training all in all.
All the modules of the training effectively explained the topics without being boring. Also, support from Education and Me’s team was on point.
The training communicated the information with clarity, making it easier to understand the topics covered. Education and Me was also considerate enough not ask for an upfront payment for the training. Great job!
Excellent quality training that covers many aspects of the career I wanted to pursue. A great training for anyone seeking to advance their professional skills.
Overall, I had a great experience with Education and Me’s training. It is not necessarily difficult, but was very effective in delivering relevant information. I thoroughly enjoyed it and would recommend it to aspiring professionals.
Prepared me well to enter the world of work. I learned so much about the field I wanted to be a part of. Thanks for the learning opportunity, Education and Me!
The training has given me the required knowledge and skills to be prepared for real work settings. The flexibility of the training also allowed me to fit my learning time around my schedule.
I’m halfway done with the training I picked and I’m learning new stuff I didn’t know before. Education and Me did a good job on this one.
Training was comprehensive, well-structured, and easy to follow. Also, the fact that it was online allowed me to fit it around my existing commitments.
I thoroughly enjoyed the training. The content was put together quite well and the assistance from the support team was good too.
The training really improved my knowledge in the field. After completing it, I felt more prepared to pursue my dream job. Thanks a lot!
For someone who just graduated, I found the training truly helpful in building my knowledge and skills of the profession I wish to pursue. It was a worthwhile experience for me.
The training provided thorough introduction to many of the essentials of the discipline I’d like to be a part of. I gained a lot from it that I’m looking forward to apply in real work settings.
I want you to know that I learned so much from your training’s well structured content. Aside from helping me understand my areas of strength, the training also helped me identify areas that I need to pay attention to.
A lot of the topics relate to the areas that I really wanted to learn more about. I enjoyed undertaking the training and I think others will do too.
A very interesting and valuable training experience from Education and Me. I learned a lot from the training that I’m confident I’ll be able to use in my future career.
EDUCATION AND ME is rated 4.68 based on 268 reviews