Edinburgh Castle Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Edinburgh Castle

How would you rate Edinburgh Castle ?

"I was quite pleased to find that seniors over 60 were admitted at a discounted price. I was further pleased with the tour guide inside the Castle. The changing of the guard was fascinating to watch. I noticed that the hours at the ticket office and the time posted on my brochure indicated the hours of operation to be 9:30 am to 6:00 pm. When I arrived at the two Royal Scots museums at 4:30 pm I found the doors to be closed and locked. This was a great disappointment for me. I believe listing your hours, listing your exhibits, and charging admission for exhibits not available is fundamentally dishonest. My disappointment with the two museums being closed is the only reason I can not give them a five star rating."
Edinburgh Castle is rated 4.00 based on 1 reviews