Economy Energy Q&A

8 Questions   /   1 Answers
2% of reviewers recommend Economy Energy

Got a Question?

How long does it take to get your refund back already now 48 working days when you quoted me 28!!!!!!!!!!! Linda

Your answer has been saved, your answer is very valuable as it will help many other customers. Thank you!

Click here to view your answer
Hi can you tell me why my review has been removed please

Click here to view your answer
Hello. Can you tell me why my reviews of Economy Energy have disappeared. Thank you. Ken.

Click here to view your answer
do you do boiler cover please

Click here to view your answer
do economy energy do boiler cover

Click here to view your answer
I am attempting to get a quote from your company but as soon as I say I don't want a smart meter my screen freezes??

Click here to view your answer
I'm so sorry to hear that. I will inform this issue to the IT department. Is there anything else I can help you with?
If I switch to your energy company do I have to have a smart meter as I understand they are not compulsory?

Click here to view your answer
can I supply my meter readings on-line?