Economy Energy Customer Service Reviews

Economy Energy have a Customer Service Grade of C-.

C-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
C-

Customer Service - Average

57.63%
Industry Average
" Customer services openly admitted that ex customers are still waiting Since July 2018 and still waiting. "
posted 7 months ago - Colin Jones
" And as the other reviewers have noted the customer service is dreadful. "
posted 7 months ago - Tim
" Do not change to this supplier. I switched from them and they confirmed a credit balance on switch over. It took weeks of letters emails abd eventually a ccj being issued to get repaid truly awful admin and customer service. DO NOT DEAL cheap for a reason. If a supplier already carefully watch payments against usage "
posted 7 months ago - Ben Radcliffe
" Similar experience of poor customer service and ineffective complaints process as other unfortunate customers of Economy Energy. "
posted 7 months ago - Siak
" Very very very bad customer service. Liars "
posted 7 months ago - Anonymous
" I decided to change supplier but forgot to cancel my DD. More money was collected as well as from my new supplier. When I did cancel my DD I was sent a bill for almost £500 pounds. Can’t get through to customer service to resolve. Very poor company to deal with. "
posted 7 months ago - Anonymous
" Can I just say if anyone is waiting for a refund from the company like I was for several months just go straight to the omnibusmon service online and submit your claim and evidence, the company won't even submit there evidence they will just refund you straight away. I started the claim around 05.12.2018 and have looked in my bank today and Economy Energy have refunded me in full. "
posted 7 months ago - Vicky
" Quite simply the worst possible levels of customer service I have ever been unfortunate to endure. "
posted 8 months ago - joel graydon
" This is fraud and theft! They are incompetent, unhelpful and atrocious at customer service. "
posted 8 months ago - Jennifer
" Extremely poor customer service. "
posted 8 months ago - Angry Customer