Economy Energy Insights

Economy Energy have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers are happy with their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

E
Happiness Grade
C-

Price - Average

56.25%
Industry Average
" Please avoid this company at all costs no matter how tempting it's low prices may be. "
- Anonymous
" When the prices increase you are unable to move due to their incompetencey. "
- Angry Customer
" Left Economy Energy at the end of September following their Gas Price increase of 50%, (that's insane!) and now they're not refunding £100's of MY money. "
- Anonymous
Write your review on Economy Energy
F

Refunds - Difficult

30.00%
Industry Average
" Its no Jan 10th and I am still being fed lies about my refund. "
- Colin Jones
" Switched from Economy Energy July 2018, thank goodness. Waited ever since for my credit to be refunded. Liars and constantly fobbed off. Have been sent threatening letters and a letter before action. So distressing for pensioners. In the end I clawed back my direct debit payment via my bank which left them owing me approx £1. Just knew that a company could not trade as bad as this and carry on. I had a lucky escape. "
- Kim
" Three phone calls later to them and 3 lies from them about receiving the refund and i am still waiting for the money . "
- Tim
C-

Customer Service - Average

57.63%
Industry Average
" Customer services openly admitted that ex customers are still waiting Since July 2018 and still waiting. "
- Colin Jones
" And as the other reviewers have noted the customer service is dreadful. "
- Tim
" Do not change to this supplier. I switched from them and they confirmed a credit balance on switch over. It took weeks of letters emails abd eventually a ccj being issued to get repaid truly awful admin and customer service. DO NOT DEAL cheap for a reason. If a supplier already carefully watch payments against usage "
- Ben Radcliffe