Economy Energy Reviews

E
Happiness Grade

Economy Energy have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers are happy with their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

C-

Price - Average

56.25%
Industry Average
Please avoid this company at all costs no matter how tempting it's low prices may be.
- Anonymous
When the prices increase you are unable to move due to their incompetencey.
- Angry Customer
Left Economy Energy at the end of September following their Gas Price increase of 50%, (that's insane!) and now they're not refunding £100's of MY money.
- Anonymous
F

Refunds - Difficult

30.00%
Industry Average
Its no Jan 10th and I am still being fed lies about my refund.
- Colin Jones
Switched from Economy Energy July 2018, thank goodness. Waited ever since for my credit to be refunded. Liars and constantly fobbed off. Have been sent threatening letters and a letter before action. So distressing for pensioners. In the end I clawed back my direct debit payment via my bank which left them owing me approx £1. Just knew that a company could not trade as bad as this and carry on. I had a lucky escape.
- Kim
Three phone calls later to them and 3 lies from them about receiving the refund and i am still waiting for the money .
- Tim
C-
56.90%
Industry Average
Customer services openly admitted that ex customers are still waiting Since July 2018 and still waiting.
- Colin Jones
And as the other reviewers have noted the customer service is dreadful.
- Tim
Do not change to this supplier. I switched from them and they confirmed a credit balance on switch over. It took weeks of letters emails abd eventually a ccj being issued to get repaid truly awful admin and customer service. DO NOT DEAL cheap for a reason. If a supplier already carefully watch payments against usage
- Ben Radcliffe