East Coast Motorcycle World Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend East Coast Motorcycle World
Telephone

How would you rate East Coast Motorcycle World ?

"I would give it no stars if i could do not trust these owners ,dont work for them if uou want to get paid"
"The owners of this place have a history of ripping people off. Look up Discover Renewables and EEAU Spain. They sold my husband's bike, didn't tell him and kept the money. They were supposed to retain 10% as commission for the sale. Instead they haven't paid us a penny. They have done this to many trusting customers. It's basically theft! I strongly recommend avoiding any business set up by these people!"
"Terrible place. Tried ripping me off by selling my Motorcycle and keeping the money. Abusive customer service and fould mouthed owners. I’ve only give n it one star as I’ve no choice as that’s the lowest it’ll go."
"They were really helpful and informative got me through my CBT with no fuss and made buying my new Lexmoto Venom a really good and easy experience Aslo got kitted out with all my gear at a really good discounted price"
East Coast Motorcycle World is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!