Dove Mill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dove Mill
Read Dove Mill Reviews

About Dove Mill:

Welcome to Dove Mill - Shop Big Homeware Brands For Less - Up To 70% Off RRP! Member of RetailADR.

contact@dovemill.co.uk

Second Floor, Cobden Mill, Bentinck Street, Bolton, Greater Manchester

Tell us how Dove Mill made you happy
Very efficient service and helpful staff
Bought three flannelette sheets unfortunately only two arrived but this was sorted very quickly and the third arrived. Excellent and very prompt service with a great product. Will be using again without a doubt.
I wanted 3 pairs of curtains in the same design and only 1 pair in stock in the size I wanted . A very helpful lady rang me to suggest some alternatives and I ended up getting the wider width in the original design. They are now hanging and look absolutely lovely. I was very pleased with the service, the speedy delivery and the price a paid.
Great service and curtains at a good price.
Very efficient in that goods arrived next day after ordering.
No hassle order & delivery. Item arrived as described...well packaged and prompt. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent service from Dove Mill, bought Christy towels & bath mat.
Swift delivery & able to track all the way.
Wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
Many Thanks πŸ˜€
I would use Dove Mill again good service.
Very good price, fast delivery.
Good quality product and good price point. I would totally recommend
Very good service. One Comment is why was there so much packaging. I ordered a carving knife (on a sealed card so not loose), which was packed in a huge box.
I couldn’t believe how quickly my order arrived and I’m delighted with the quality. Would definitely recommend to family and friends. Thank you Dove
Extremely well packaged . Item as described. Good price
Very competitive price, quality products with quick delivery
Fab service and excellent choice of curtains and cushions with brilliant brands at very competitive prices. Love love love my new curtains thank you
Easy to order from, quick delivery, product exactly as pictured. Lovely quality.
Very happy with my purchase. Excellent price. Wanted to purchase more but they are no longer available
I just stumbled on this website while scouring for bed linens and I never regretted purchasing from the store. The delivery is exceptionally prompt. I will always recommend. Great service πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ
Thank you so much for dealing with my order so promptly. Love my frying pan. I will certainly be back.
Very quick delivery and easy to access website
Dove Mill is rated 4.72 based on 218 reviews