Dove Mill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dove Mill
Read Dove Mill Reviews

About Dove Mill:

Welcome to Dove Mill - Shop Big Homeware Brands For Less - Up To 70% Off RRP! Member of RetailADR.

contact@dovemill.co.uk

Second Floor, Cobden Mill, Bentinck Street, Bolton, Greater Manchester

Tell us how Dove Mill made you happy
When I ordered this product the computer accidentally put 2 instead of 1. I tried to contact customer services but have not heard anything from them at all. It is a nice product, a but larger than I expected for a teapot for one and it dribbles.
Excellent quality . My order went missing over Christmas and Dove Mill sorted this out really quickly and sent me out another order that arrived promptly.
Lovely light just as described, ver well packaged
Quick delivery, Packaged very well to avoid damages. No complaints.
Everything I ordered was absolutely perfect! My only downfall would be the courier. I didn't receive a text informing me my items were out for delivery, if that would have happened I would have been home. However, as no one was home during delivery, they threw my package over my fence, when the packaging had fragile all over it. Thank goodness dove wrapped my packaging up incredibly well, lots of layers of card and bubble wrap, so my items was absolutely fine, just no courtesy in Hermes at all.
They are great as decoration but the nosel is slightly loose and leaks on both that I bought but like a say fantastic decoration
The patterned superking size FITTED bedspread was just what I was looking for. A pity you do not have matching LINED curtains. Delivery was good.
The products arrive on time. If you phone they give quick and clear responses to help you decide. Seem very transparent and honest. I like their special offers.
I've forgotten what I've bought now! Guess it was good as I haven't returned anything recently.
Very prompt delivery and excellent quality curtains. Will be shopping again from here.
Very easy to order on the web site and delivery was very prompt and efficient A good service..I was wanting to use this product as a throw over a sofa and have found it sheds fibres and has become very fluffy quite quickly so would not recommend it for this use.Also I think the fact that it needs to be dry cleaned rather than washed could be more strongly highlighted.I would use this site again
Material and design lovely,just what I was looking for but stitching poor.
Very satisfied indeed with my duvet quilt and pillowcases .Quality was very good and delivered on time.
Good quality product at very reasonable price. Will continue to use as needed.
Very comfortable but shrank. Bought some pure cotton fitted valance sheets. Customer service excellent, delivery prompt, sheets lovely soft smooth texture comfortable cotton, and am very happy with the quality and look and feel of the material.Only problem is they shrank when washed in accordance with washing directions, so valance is now 3 inches too short all round. Didn't send them back though as they feel so good and at the end of the day comfort is what I want most.
Delivery etc was very good. Was a bit disappointed that my pink Mason and Cash loaf tin, oven tray, brownie tin etc were not dishwasher safe - also the pink coating was marked straight away just by being put in and taken out of the oven. However the non-stick inner surface seems OK so far.
Dove Mill is rated 4.72 based on 218 reviews