Dove Mill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dove Mill
Read Dove Mill Reviews

About Dove Mill:

Welcome to Dove Mill - Shop Big Homeware Brands For Less - Up To 70% Off RRP! Member of RetailADR.

contact@dovemill.co.uk

Second Floor, Cobden Mill, Bentinck Street, Bolton, Greater Manchester

Tell us how Dove Mill made you happy
Have a problem with part of my order, telephone number tell's me to send email which I have done but they have technical issues so have had no reply. So I wait !!!! I hope to hear from them soon.
My goods arrived 12 days after I placed the order, we had Christmas and the New Year in this period so I understood that there could be a delay. I had to e-mail Dove Mill to find out the whereabouts of my order, I received a reply to say that they were on the way and they arrived on the day and at the time stated in the e-mail.
I'm pleased with the products but the packaging of the parcel wasn't very robust, the blue plastic bag that it came in had been torn in 2 places, luckily the product hadn't been damaged.
Despite this, I would recommend Dove Mill to others.
Bought Hugo Christy luxury towel as a gift. I hope it washes up thicker than it seems on arrival as I could have got better quality for the same money on the high street. Item arrived promptly but not the deep pile luxury I was expecting.
I was very disappointed by the quality, not enough stuffing in the cushions. I was however very impressed with fast delivery and quick credit on return!
I had to have new heading tape put on the curtains I bought the hooks would not got through it cost me £40 pounds because we were decorating I did not open them up right away.
Unfortunately order had to cancelled. Having waited nearly three weeks I had no choice but to ask for my money back. Staff were very friendly and acted upon my request very quickly.
Dove Mill is rated 4.72 based on 218 reviews