Dove Mill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dove Mill
Read Dove Mill Reviews

About Dove Mill:

Welcome to Dove Mill - Shop Big Homeware Brands For Less - Up To 70% Off RRP! Member of RetailADR.

contact@dovemill.co.uk

Second Floor, Cobden Mill, Bentinck Street, Bolton, Greater Manchester

Tell us how Dove Mill made you happy
Great price and really fast delivery.
Towels were as described and of high quality. They arrived amazingly promptly especially as I ordered them just before Christmas.
Really good service, item was packaged well and came through dpd so easily tracked. Would buy through them again!
Fantastic speedy delivery.
The towels received were well up to anticipated quality
Extremely pleased with the service I received from Dove Mill. Excellent products, accurate descriptions on the website plus speedy delivery over the Christmas period. The first time I have purchased items from this company and I wouldn’t hesistate to do so again. Highly recommended.
Extremely pleased with my purchase. Great quality and very fast delivery. Thank you - will buy again.
Product was lovely (wanted to keep it for myself!) and I think the recipient was very pleased. Speedy delivery and well packaged.
Excellent price and very prompt shipping
Quick delivery, Packaged very well to avoid damages. No complaints.
Everything I ordered was absolutely perfect! My only downfall would be the courier. I didn't receive a text informing me my items were out for delivery, if that would have happened I would have been home. However, as no one was home during delivery, they threw my package over my fence, when the packaging had fragile all over it. Thank goodness dove wrapped my packaging up incredibly well, lots of layers of card and bubble wrap, so my items was absolutely fine, just no courtesy in Hermes at all.
Easy to order, quick delivery, even just before Christmas - thank you!
Excellent service products and price
Quick delivery, well packaged mixing bowl with delivery tracking. Exactly what I expect from an online cookware company. Thanks
Good quality Winter curtains that look much more expensive than they are. No creases.
Great price and fast delivery would definitely use Dove Mill again
Pleased with my order and the speed of delivery.
Good products at reasonable prices delivered on time
Ordered what I wanted with ease from the website and at a very competitive price, subsequent delivery, packaging etc. all very good.
Of course because it's a Christmas present I have no idea if what is in the box is the correct thing, broken or otherwise but Hey Ho.
A bit quick sending one of these tiresome reviews?
Delighted with the cushions, just the right size and good quality, perfect. Customer services were helpful and courteous.
Dove Mill is rated 4.72 based on 218 reviews