Dove Mill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dove Mill
Read Dove Mill Reviews

About Dove Mill:

Welcome to Dove Mill - Shop Big Homeware Brands For Less - Up To 70% Off RRP! Member of RetailADR.

contact@dovemill.co.uk

Second Floor, Cobden Mill, Bentinck Street, Bolton, Greater Manchester

Tell us how Dove Mill made you happy
Really personal, personal service! Products as described. Prompt delivery. I will order again.
pleasingly easy site to use. Products are well packaged and the postge (free in my case) was very fast. Great!
Fast efficent service, been looking for a long while to replace our vantona monique bedding but its been difficult to find.so more than happy to find it here at fabulous prices for the great quality.
Many thanks
Your table lamps are far superior to ones I purchased off another company well done ,I will use your company if I need any other products, thanks d ratley
My bedding was of good quality, arrived promptly. Will definitely be using Dove Mill in the future
Initial phone call was very helpful, easy to setup order, well packed parcel arrived propmtly and goods, duvet covers, of good quality and price. Would definitely shop at Dove Mill again!!
Great service and very fast delivery. Would certainly use again.
I found the Villeroy and Boch salad servers on this site, they were an excellent price, even with p&p these still were cheaper than other sites. The item was well packaged and delivery was prompt.
Very quick and efficient service and delivery. Really pleased with my purchase. Thank you.
First time have used Dove Mill, the service was first class items came very well packed and with very prompt delivery, and would have no hesitation in purchasing from them if the need arises
Lovely light just as described, ver well packaged
Nice product, quick delivery, good service.
Easy to order online and delivery was very quick. Products also good value for money.
I had a good shopping experience with Dove Mill. It was easy to order online and delivery was quick. I love my cushions thank you.
Easy to order. Delivered in good time. Really nice product, very pleased with goods and service.
My goods arrived 12 days after I placed the order, we had Christmas and the New Year in this period so I understood that there could be a delay. I had to e-mail Dove Mill to find out the whereabouts of my order, I received a reply to say that they were on the way and they arrived on the day and at the time stated in the e-mail.
I'm pleased with the products but the packaging of the parcel wasn't very robust, the blue plastic bag that it came in had been torn in 2 places, luckily the product hadn't been damaged.
Despite this, I would recommend Dove Mill to others.
Beautiful quality duvet, I'm definitely ordering another one. Quick delivery & nicely packed.
Amazing service, and great prices. Never stopped here before but will more often now.
Great service and products
Cutlery purchased at favourable price, delivery was prompt and well packed..
Dove Mill is rated 4.72 based on 218 reviews