Dove Mill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dove Mill
Read Dove Mill Reviews

About Dove Mill:

Welcome to Dove Mill - Shop Big Homeware Brands For Less - Up To 70% Off RRP! Member of RetailADR.

contact@dovemill.co.uk

Second Floor, Cobden Mill, Bentinck Street, Bolton, Greater Manchester

Tell us how Dove Mill made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Very efficient service and helpful staff
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. Incorrect and inferior products were despatched - not what I ordered - and it has proved impossible to reach anyone at the company to resolve the issue. Published phone numbers and email addresses do not work.
Take very great care ordering from this company. My husband purchased a stove top coffee maker from Dove Mill and quickly found it to be unsatisfactory - I contacted the company at least four times: twice by email (to an address taken directly from their website) and twice via their online Returns form. Not one response to any of the four attempts to contact them. This is such extraordinarily poor customer service, I can't even begin to understand how they get repeat customers let alone so many positive reviews. Avoid at all costs, unless you're willing to take the risk of losing your money and keeping a product that doesn't meet your expectations. And that broke within the first month of use.
Bought three flannelette sheets unfortunately only two arrived but this was sorted very quickly and the third arrived. Excellent and very prompt service with a great product. Will be using again without a doubt.
I ordered lined curtains and when they arrived they were unlined although it clearly stated on the order they were lined. I tried for over a week to contact customer service and finally had a call from Uzma, she was very understanding and said she would refund me straight away and arrange a collection. .DPD arrived two hours early no text , I was out and a card put through the door. Could not rebook with them I had to arrange with Dove Mill. I did not get a refund and I have made so many calls and emails over the last two weeks , I have lost count. No-one answers the phone it goes to voice mail and no response to emails. I am so frustrated and angry that I am being ignored and of course still no refund. So think twice before ordering from Dove Mill.
I wanted 3 pairs of curtains in the same design and only 1 pair in stock in the size I wanted . A very helpful lady rang me to suggest some alternatives and I ended up getting the wider width in the original design. They are now hanging and look absolutely lovely. I was very pleased with the service, the speedy delivery and the price a paid.
I've been trying to return some curtains, but it's proving frustratingly impossible. You can't return any items without first getting approval, but despite three emails and a telephone call (answer phone) I have had no response whatsoever. If they don't respond within the 30 day returns period they offer, I will have to take them to court to get my money back. Appallingly bad service, will never use them again.
Awaiting an order that should have arrived days ago-it has not. telephone number 08006524036 is not in operation for the company nor and there are no replies to messages left on 02032317908 (customer services) . Emails remain unanswered. This does not correspond with other favourable responses to other customers.
Have been waiting since May for Vantona Easy Living Lexington duvet set Natural King size to come back in stock. Very disappointed.
Great service and curtains at a good price.
Good speedy delivery but trying to return the item is impossible. Their website is down stating technical issues and has been for about a week.
Have a problem with part of my order, telephone number tell's me to send email which I have done but they have technical issues so have had no reply. So I wait !!!! I hope to hear from them soon.
Very efficient in that goods arrived next day after ordering.
No hassle order & delivery. Item arrived as described...well packaged and prompt. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent service from Dove Mill, bought Christy towels & bath mat.
Swift delivery & able to track all the way.
Wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
Many Thanks 😀
I would use Dove Mill again good service.
Very good price, fast delivery.
Good quality product and good price point. I would totally recommend
Very good service. One Comment is why was there so much packaging. I ordered a carving knife (on a sealed card so not loose), which was packed in a huge box.
I couldn’t believe how quickly my order arrived and I’m delighted with the quality. Would definitely recommend to family and friends. Thank you Dove
Dove Mill is rated 4.72 based on 218 reviews