Dove Mill Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Dove Mill

About Dove Mill: Welcome to Dove Mill - Shop Big Homeware Brands For Less - Up To 70% Off RRP! Member of RetailADR.

contact@dovemill.co.uk

Second Floor, Cobden Mill, Bentinck Street, Bolton, Greater Manchester

Categories:
B2C
E-commerce

Tell us how Dove Mill made you happy

"Good service , I had a query and the staff were lovely and most helpful , will definitely use Dove mill again"
"5*"
"Bought Hugo Christy luxury towel as a gift. I hope it washes up thicker than it seems on arrival as I could have got better quality for the same money on the high street. Item arrived promptly but not the deep pile luxury I was expecting."
"Very pleasant lady rang to let me know there was a problem with my order."
"Easy to order. Arrived on time. Just what we needed"
"The products I ordered are really excellent quality. The price good value compared to competitors. From ordering to receiving my order the service & delivery within a few days. Thank you ."
"Great service."
"I am delighted with the herbal infusion teapot that you sent me. It is very good quality and design . It will make a perfect present for a friend of mine . Very good service from Dove . Happy Christmas to all the staff and many thanks."
"The winter weight bedding set I ordered has only just been put on the bed, as the weather hasn't been cold enough. But I am so pleased, it is warm and very comfortable and was not expensive, I shall now be ordering another. Dove Mill were easy to deal with and the order arrived promptly."
"Good prices, efficient and friendly service. Would be happy to use again if cirumstances arise."
"Products are excellent, reasonably priced delivery was prompt site was easy to follow any queries can contact them by phone."
"Excellent selection of products at very competitive prices. Delivery of goods is fast and items very securely/safely packaged."
"Amazing customer service from Eleanor! I received the wrong item in my order but after an email with not even an hour passing, I got a reply apologising and sending me the correct item with next day delivery for free since I explained it was for a gift. I was even told I could keep the incorrect item for this occasion. Eleanor was fantastic and the product was high quality, well packaged and very reasonably priced."
"Excellent speedy online service. Would buy from again. Products were a good price too"
"Very happy with the fast and accurate delivery and the quality of the products- thanks!"
"Curtains were delivered very quickly, well packaged and in excellent condition. Great price, I would look for curtain s at dove Mill again"
"The patterned superking size FITTED bedspread was just what I was looking for. A pity you do not have matching LINED curtains. Delivery was good."
"Fast delivery of my very sharp knife."
"Slight problem with discount not being applied but quickly resolved by phone. Excellent service and prompt delivery."
"Very fast delivery absolutely love my new curtains"
Dove Mill is rated 4.78 based on 111 reviews