Direct Line Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Direct Line

How would you rate Direct Line?

10 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Great customer service!

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Direct Line in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Great customer service!"
Stephen
"I have just renewed my car insurance with agent aj1. He was particularly helpful and dealt with my query promptly. Very impressed with the service."
"Very happy with with quote and staff were very helpful great company"
"Direct Line and Nationwide Assist Just so Car clinic are refusing to repair damage from an accident stating that it happened before the accident when you go an internet search this has happened before to other people stay well clear. Just so car clinic also did a bad job before on a previous car but did actually rectify it do a degree should have learnt the first time but Direct Line said that there would be a delay in sending out their engineer so it was quicker to use their repair garage. Thieves both companies!!"
Debbie
"They were a disgrace when I tried to renew my recently deceased mum's home. They had also been overcharging her with an astonishing fee for her insurance. I shall be complaining about them to the ombudsman."
Mrs Denise Ashton
"The price was reasonable for the cover i required. Easy to set up the policy. Staff very helpful and obliging too."
"Insurance is well produced and understandable and service is excellent"
Mr Chris Beddoe
"Website easy to use and staff answered questions quickly."
Colin Suffolk
"Great quote for my home insurance, but also included travel insurance"
Mrs Gemma Huffey
"Customer service is excellent with happy friendly helpful staff and they have kept my policy low for my last 2 renewals."
Direct Line is rated 4.10 based on 10 reviews