DigitSmart Computers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend DigitSmart Computers
01AM
1AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact DigitSmart Computers?

Tell us how DigitSmart Computers made you happy

Telephone
"My (extremely old) PC was ailing and I was about to retire it for ever when a friend suggested Digitsmart. Hooray! Mohammad took it in hand, cleaned it up, gave it some t.l.c and all in the quickest possible time. It is now better than ever. I can't recommend this service too highly: polite, efficient and well priced."
Are you DigitSmart Computers? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I just received my HP laptop back 2 days ago. It was slow then crashed. He fixed the operating system and hard drive issues in no time. He has been very responsive to my endless questions: excellent after-service attention. My laptop is back to optimal performance and I couldn't be happier."
"I go to DigitSmart whenever I have problems with my laptop. They are honest, reliable and full of integrity. My laptop memory was full, as I am not tech savvy I probably would have gone to the high street retailer and been advised to buy another laptop as mine is quite old. DigitSmart replace hard drive with increased memory within 24 hours I had a good functioning laptop. There prices are always reasonable and they really care about their work and that you are happy. Also, very family friendly came with my high energy 9 year old son and 18 month puppy. I recommend them highly."
"Quick answer by email, good pricing, quick service, very happy, thank you."
"They are friendly and very good ,replaced my computer screen ."
"Mended my iPad when no-one else seems to know how to do it"
"Excellent repair of my ancient epidiascope by Mohommad, who had the patients to pull it apart and carefully, successfully, put it all correctly back together. So grateful, as it is rare these days to find anyone who will bother. jan"
"They fixed my MacBook Pro: it was crashing continuously. Really happy with the service and advice."
DigitSmart Computers is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews