Cult Beauty Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend Cult Beauty

How would you rate Cult Beauty ?

"The worst customer service I have ever seen I make an order cost 232.42£ at 3 October and make it with periority shipping,it should be delivered within two days but till now it is processing even i send them verification code they need and no answer I called them many times and send many mails with no response!!!!! It’s the worst customer service really Please i want my order i will leave uk within two days"
"THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!! I ordered the farsali face oil for a friend for her birthday and due to reading other reviews i ordered it around 3 weeks in advance just to make sure! When giving the oil to my friend she opened it at home and most of the oil had been leaking as the top (pipett) had been put on wonky and even the plastic sealent was still intact... just oil all over the place, box soaked etc. Only half of the product is left! I emailed customer service and got a bounce back email stating 24 hours reply. No reply received and emailed a further 2 times and even threatening trading standards and still no reply! Tweeted them and they written back asking for me to private message them with the details and still.... no fuckin answer! I will never order again from this company, customer service should be main priority!!!! Disgraceful company"
"I have admired Cult Beauty from a distance for a long time and placed my first order 9 days ago. I usually order from SpaceNK and Victoria Health and their customer service (e.g. delivery time is amazing). Cult Beauty didn't process my order for almost 3 days (slow but I could deal with it). It's now been 6 days since my order was updated from "shipping processed". I emailed them nearly three days ago to see what's going on and haven't heard anything back. I tried to call twice this morning and their service went to voice mail. I think I'm right in saying that, in this day and age, it's not normal to wait 9+ days for a domestic order to arrive (FYI, I live in Central London if that means anything). The last time I ordered with standard shipping from Victoria Health, my order was somehow with me the following day! I still haven't received my order and wish I had read the other similar reviews before I placed it - this seems to be a longstanding pattern which makes me even more frustrated! I won't use Cult Beauty again, even if they have a tempting offer, and will recommend that my friends don't use them either. The beauty industry is uber competitive and their service is appalling compared to their rivals. Yes they stock cool brands, but so do others. What a shame."
"2+ weeks to deliver, quick enough to take your money but not so quick to deliver it out to you , no communication. Will not be using this site again"
"Dissapointed. I order 2 products and one of them was wrong, i paid for fast shipping and want to get it for my event.. and now customer service just ignore my e-mails... so dissapointed. I still want that product i paid for!!!! Order 300238044"
"I did my first purchase at Cult Beauty at 03/09/2018 and I’m sure it will be the last one. I ordered SEVEN products on the website and 1 of them were supposed to be a birthday present to a relative I’m going to visit on my holidays next weekend. My order was shipped on the 06/09/2018 (three days after the order) and I got a package on the 10th September. For my surprise Cult Beauty only shipped SIX products – letting outside the package exactly the one I'll give as a gift. I got in touch with Cult Beauty straight way and the lady at the call center asked me to send email with a photo of the package and all the details – what I did immediate (10 Sept at 1.28pm). I waited 24h as their automatic reply asked for but didn't get any reply at all. I emailed them back again on the 11 September at 3.46pm. No reply again. Called the call center next day around 1.08pm and no one answered so I left a message at the voice mail. At 1.39pm I got an email from someone called Billy asking questions I already had answered on my first email! I’ve answered it AGAIN and asked for an urgent solution hopping I could have the item on time to my holiday/birthday party. Again no answer from Cult Beauty! It's really disappointing waiting for a solution to THEIR mistake for 4 days and still no action had being taken! Cult Beauty didn't send me one of the products I'VE PAID FOR, do not solve the problem and now I’ll be the one embarrassed without a present or will need to spend money again in another gift."
"I have tried on numerous accounts to contact you be email and phone. You do not answer either. I have paid for products that you have not sent a "thank you for you order" email and as far as I can see you didn't process the order but.... you did take payment - very disappointed and will continue to try to make contact. If no response I will contact PayPal for their help."
"Wish I could give 0 stars. Spent £150 to receive a free gift. Free gift came and was amazing but £65 worth of my order was missing. Customer services says that “the weight of your parcel SUGGESTS that all items were shipped to you” and can’t help any further."
"Absolutely awful customer service. Weeks later I am still waiting on a response to replacement or refund of a faulty product i purchased from them. It shouldn't be this hard. This is despite numerous attempts by me to contact them via all channels - enquiry, facebook, messenger, emails etc."
"I placed my first order for Cult Beauty two weeks ago. I bought a makeup item for aprox 50 British pounds, instead of the item I ordered they sent me a skin care item they sell for 8 British pounds. I immediately sent the picture of the box they sent with the wrong order and the customer service agent called my case an "isolated case." They even asked me if I wanted a replacement or refund; they didn't even offered an immediate solution. I WILL NEVER GPOING BACK TO THIS PLACE AND I DON;T RECOMMEND ANYONE THEIR AWFUL SERVICE EITHER."
"Products you can't find anywhere else."
"For starters their website is so informative with their reviews and array of products available to purchase. They often have good offer incentives running and they are very competitive. Delivery always good and timely."
"I'm still waiting for my order and i don't know when it will move from Trakpak centre :)"
"I ordered a Ziip which was a huge investment. It arrived promptly but didn't work. It wouldn't switch on despite being charged over night. I rang their customer services several times which is meant to be open between 10am and 6pm GMT. No answer just an automated message I've also emailed them but no joy. Apparently it can take up to 2 days for them to respond. Feeling very concerned as it was a very expensive product."
"I recently ordered 2 products from Cult Beauty. They arrived with no cap or hygienic seal and the colours were not what i expected from the 'Ordinary' Foundation range. I did not use the products as I knew that the colour which was visible through the bottle was far too dark, so i returned them in exactly the same condition and packaging and requested a refund. I received an email from Cult Beauty, stating that I had returned them in an 'unsaleable condition' as there was no protective seal. When I challenged them about it they then admitted that this product does not come with a cap or seal but they still refused to refund me with no grounds for this decision. My statutory rights have been affected by this and they are returning the products to me instead of offering me a refund, exchange or voucher. This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced and they clearly do not value their existing customers. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM!"
"Free postage and speedy delivery. Easy site to use. Would use again and recommend."
"Cult Beauty have a fab range of specialised beauty products, for the serious beauty obsessive, like myself. They manage to satisfy my need to try new products, as well as stocking very trustworthy brands. Fast, free delivery is a massive bonus, and they just gave me a birthday present of 15% off, which was much appreciated! Free shipping over £15 is another plus, and delivery times are good. Their prices range from very reasonable, to the more high end brands, but whatever your budget, there is something for everyone. The only problem is sticking to your budget!"
"original products. good shipping and excellent customer services"
"Returned an ORDER over 10 days ago still have not been issued a refund everytime i try contancting cult beauty im put through to the answering machine worst customer service ever do not ORDER from here ive been left without my item and money"
"Great service great products, amazing."
Cult Beauty is rated 2.77 based on 30 reviews