Cult Beauty Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend Cult Beauty

How would you rate Cult Beauty?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

16 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Nicki D

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Cult Beauty in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I recently ordered 2 products from Cult Beauty. They arrived with no cap or hygienic seal and the colours were not what i expected from the 'Ordinary' Foundation range. I did not use the products as I knew that the colour which was visible through the bottle was far too dark, so i returned them in exactly the same condition and packaging and requested a refund. I received an email from Cult Beauty, stating that I had returned them in an 'unsaleable condition' as there was no protective seal. When I challenged them about it they then admitted that this product does not come with a cap or seal but they still refused to refund me with no grounds for this decision. My statutory rights have been affected by this and they are returning the products to me instead of offering me a refund, exchange or voucher. This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced and they clearly do not value their existing customers. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM!"
Mrs E M Nagarkar
"Free postage and speedy delivery. Easy site to use. Would use again and recommend."
Mrs Estelle S King
"Cult Beauty have a fab range of specialised beauty products, for the serious beauty obsessive, like myself. They manage to satisfy my need to try new products, as well as stocking very trustworthy brands. Fast, free delivery is a massive bonus, and they just gave me a birthday present of 15% off, which was much appreciated! Free shipping over £15 is another plus, and delivery times are good. Their prices range from very reasonable, to the more high end brands, but whatever your budget, there is something for everyone. The only problem is sticking to your budget!"
Northern Lights Short Break In Norway
"original products. good shipping and excellent customer services"
"Returned an ORDER over 10 days ago still have not been issued a refund everytime i try contancting cult beauty im put through to the answering machine worst customer service ever do not ORDER from here ive been left without my item and money"
"Great service great products, amazing."
"Very quick delivery and very nice customer service. They have been very informative and the order process was very simple."
"I ordered a birthday present for a friend in Germany. A few days later I received a tracking number and DHL informed me that the order was to be delivered a day before her birthday, on July 7 2017. And then the nightmare began. DHL sent an automated message on July 8 that the order would be returned to cult beauty. So I emailed DHL and asked what the problem was. They answered the address on the parcel was wrong, half of the street name was missing and it was send to Neidenstein, a town in Germany I never heard of, my friend lives in Frankfurt. I entered her address correctly when I placed the order, I checked. On July 12 I emailed cult beauty customer service. They told me they would resend the order as soon as it arrives at their warehouse. On July 20 I asked for updates concerning my order. Customer service replied on July 21 they would still wait for the parcel to arrive at their warehouse and would contact me immediately to confirm reshipping. On AUGUST 15 I wrote again. According to the Trakpak tracking number the parcel was delivered on July 20. When I confronted customer service with the delivery status they answered the delivery status was wrong and they had still not received the parcel. I call bs. I feel scammed. The order is paid for and I entered the correct shipping address and emailed it twice more to customer service. There was no error on my side except ordering from this company. I strongly advise not to order from their website! If you want to burn your money find a better way to do it. Even if (and that's a big IF) they manage to send the order again it might at this rate arrive just in time for my friend's birthday... next year."
"Fantastic range of products and quick delivery!"
"Excellent customer service, I accidentally ordered the wrong shade, I called customer service and they directed me how to exhange the product, which was free no additional delivery charges! I returned it on Saturday and by Tuesday I'd already got confirmation they've dispatched the product I'm exchanging for! Also came really well packaged. Will definitely be purchasing from them again."
Victoria Austin
"The website is easy to use and the checkout afterwards was straight forward, I didnt feel like I had to jump through hoops just to make a purchase. their communication with you afterwards is also brilliant, letting you know exactly what is happening with your order and impending parcel. Theres no messing around with trying to find a parcel number and then the appropriate website to track your parcel. Just a straight forward "track your parcel here" link. Couldnt ask for better service. Also, their gift wrapping - with personalised option - is really well thought out. So thank you for your services :)"
"I want to give negative star if I can!! On the web page of the items I want, it doesn't say that it does not ship to the US. Not until I added to the cart and try to checkout, it says sorry the items are not able to ship to the US. Also, you can not find anywhere on the website saying any particular brand does not ship to the US. There was no any written notice or explanation whatsoever about why the items are not able to ship to the US. Very disappointed. Worst shopping experiences out of all the UK website I had shopped with."
Yvette Horner
"Great service"
Margaret Rae
"I ordered eye cream & eye shadow from Cult Beauty. It arrived very quickly, was well packaged and the two products are great quality at a very good price."
Jemima Clark
"The shipping was super speedy and they have such a good selection of American products in the UK so we don't miss out!"
Cult Beauty is rated 3.69 based on 16 reviews