Country Attire Reviews

3PM
3PM

Tell us how Country Attire made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Super fast delivery and very competitive prices. I have returned purchases when I bought two for size. However, I am not very impressed with the responses to a question I had regarding returns"
Are you Country Attire? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Country Attire receives. Reply Free
"I ordered a Barbour jacket ladies on Monday 19 November and arrived next day! How is that for service . No extra cost as product was free delivery within the price - oh and a perfect fit."
"You will not get better quality for the price, twice the price. And free shipping to Canada? Pfft, no brainer."
"I have been trying to contact this company about a return on a coat that was wripped on the front. They have told me that they will email me back within 24hrs and its been 5 days. I have sent them 3 emails now and still havent heard anything. By far the worst customer service."
"Btw first time I've ever done a review. Would NEVER use this company. Wrongly advertised an item and was told by email they would honour the price and to ring the next day to order. I rang today and the girl I spoke to agreed the price and the additional 10% of all orders today . Then she came back and said she could not do it she could not change it in the system so basically after agreeing then turned round and said she couldn't. I spoke to the 'manager' and he would not honour the price either. I mentioned it was my first order and for the sake of a few pounds which is all it was he dug his heals in and would not agree. VERY SAD INDEED! What happened to customer service!"
"They ave this offer that if you spend more than 139 they will shipped free and they delivered the same day if you order before 4pm well my purchased was over 139 and was made before 4 pm and is been 5 days and they haven’t even shipped and when I contact their costumer service they say they will deliver that same day but that day haven’t come"
"Easy website to order item and speedy shipping. Excellent returns help at customer services and prompt refund of monies due to Boots being too big."
"Good selection of country clothing at reasonable prices. Also stocks Cheaney shoes which I like"
"Offer quality items at a great price with great customer service"
"Good choice, , fast shipping"
"I had a query about my order which they were able to sort out very quickly over the phone."
"I had been looking for a particular Barbour jacket for some time but prices were above those originally set by Barbour as the RRP. Country Attire offered the jacket for sale at a discounted price and delivered within a few days. Excellent product, excellent service. WSC"
"Great customer service - fast response and really helpful. Products arrived quickly and in perfect condition."
"i HAD NEVER HEARD OF THIS COMPANY AND WAS A LITTLE APPREHENSIVE WHEN PLACING MY FIRST ORDER. THEY HAVE A CUSTOMER SERVICE WHICH IS MANNED AND THE OPERATORS ARE ALWAYS READY TO ASSIST. i HAD TO RETURN THE ITEM AND REORDER ANOTHER SO I ASKED IF I COULD BE TOLD WHEN THE ITEM HAD ARRIVED WITH THE COMPANY.I RECEIVED AN EMAIL PROMPTLY ALLOWING ME TO REORDER."
"Excellent service. I have made several purchases from country attire and have always found their service to be exemplary. Good prices, delivered within days. And returns refunded immediately."
"Best range of Barbour and Barbour International at the fairest prices. Lightning shipping and light shipping fees abroad !!"
"Fantastic Service. Highly recommended"
"Super quick delivery. Well packaged and free returns. Brilliant."
"Super quick delivery. Well packaged and free returns. Brilliant."
Country Attire is rated 4.16 based on 19 reviews