Country Attire Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Country Attire

How would you rate Country Attire ?

"Good selection of country clothing at reasonable prices. Also stocks Cheaney shoes which I like"
"Offer quality items at a great price with great customer service"
"Good choice, , fast shipping"
"I had a query about my order which they were able to sort out very quickly over the phone."
"I had been looking for a particular Barbour jacket for some time but prices were above those originally set by Barbour as the RRP. Country Attire offered the jacket for sale at a discounted price and delivered within a few days. Excellent product, excellent service. WSC"
"Great customer service - fast response and really helpful. Products arrived quickly and in perfect condition."
"i HAD NEVER HEARD OF THIS COMPANY AND WAS A LITTLE APPREHENSIVE WHEN PLACING MY FIRST ORDER. THEY HAVE A CUSTOMER SERVICE WHICH IS MANNED AND THE OPERATORS ARE ALWAYS READY TO ASSIST. i HAD TO RETURN THE ITEM AND REORDER ANOTHER SO I ASKED IF I COULD BE TOLD WHEN THE ITEM HAD ARRIVED WITH THE COMPANY.I RECEIVED AN EMAIL PROMPTLY ALLOWING ME TO REORDER."
"Excellent service. I have made several purchases from country attire and have always found their service to be exemplary. Good prices, delivered within days. And returns refunded immediately."
"Best range of Barbour and Barbour International at the fairest prices. Lightning shipping and light shipping fees abroad !!"
"Fantastic Service. Highly recommended"
"Super quick delivery. Well packaged and free returns. Brilliant."
"Super quick delivery. Well packaged and free returns. Brilliant."
Country Attire is rated 4.92 based on 12 reviews