Country Attire Reviews

05AM
5AM

Tell us how Country Attire made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Incompetent. Poor customer service."
Are you Country Attire? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have just used this Company for the first time and I am so so impressed with the jacket I bought and the service I got was the best the delivery was free and came next day and I was able to pay thru my Amazon account and they are fabulous and paid straight away. I can only say brilliant about their whole set up and the jacket is superb"
"I ordered a Barbour international coat from country attire it was delivered within 36 hours and free. Unfortunately they do have misleading information on website regarding side pockets but it was 20% off so can't complain but brought it to their attention. Usually wear large but slim fit so order one size up to be safe."
"DO NOT BUY FROM COUNTRY ATTIRE! Ordered a tweed coat from them for £100+. Nothing appeared and had no luck contacting them after many attempts (not even a number for them) Then 2 months later a random coat, nothing like I ordered turned up!?"
"Funny, ordered a jacket according to the size guide. This jacket did not match the size guide and is too small. Country Attire Doesn’t want to pay for the return shipping cost when they sent me a jacket too small :) I called my bank that canceled the purchase because they did not deliver the correct item and if they want the jacket back they have to pay for the shipping cost. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to buy anything from Country Attire."
"A great online fashion retailer supplying the brands I love to wear (Red Wing and Barbour). Returns are dealt with a promptly and no quibbles."
"My husband purchased me a jacket for Christmas that I had asked for , being a man he wrapped it up not noticing that anything was missing, when I opened it on Christmas Day I saw straight away that the belt was missing , he emailed them on Boxing Day regarding issue left it 2 days hadn’t had a reply so tried to phone but their phone line was down so he messaged them via Facebook to then be told they didn’t have a belt to send and they no longer had the jacket to send a replacement , luckily I found the jacket elsewhere and he ordered it from Hurleys at a slightly lower price and I received it shortly after with the belt , thankyou Hurleys"
"Good service, good price and quick delivery. Product arrived with no plastic packaging and was as described. Can't fault them"
"Ordering and delivery were easy and quick, but jacket delivered was faulty. This fault was so obvious, I believe jacket was a second. I sent it straight back using their returns service and have heard nothing for over two weeks. Money has been taken from my account, no response from Company to my emails, so have asked my credit provider to recover payment. I would not recommend using this company."
"Service from Country Attire,outstanding.Extremely impressed with both the ordering and delivery.Love the jacket ordered..and will definately use this company again..Dave..."
"Never again! I bought a backpack based on an explicit price guarantee promise. The price was offered in Swiss Francs on the country attire website. That site was deliberately designed to give the customer (me) the impression that this should have been a domestic business transaction. Of course it was shipped from the UK anyway and I had to pay the usual significant import fees. When I complained, there was never any answer. To compensate for that (sarcasm), country attire keeps spamming me, despite confirmation to have my address removed from its newsletter-list, despite me never signing up to any of its lists in the first place. This is not a serious company. Hands-off Country Attire, my recommendation. As far as I'm concerned: Never again. Guaranteed! No surprise that a whopping 23% of reviews (5 out of 21 to date) are one star only."
"One of the worst customer experiences I've had with online retailer. After multiple frustrating attempts of trying to get in touch with them to return a coat which was the wrong size, I find out that it will cost me $148 to return the coat. If you are anywhere other than the UK, this is not a viable online retailer to purchase from unless you want to spend $148 to return an item."
"Appalling service, Made an order, order was cancelled next day but I was not informed, query email not responded to, item still showing as in stock on website but actually it is not available"
"Super fast delivery and very competitive prices. I have returned purchases when I bought two for size. However, I am not very impressed with the responses to a question I had regarding returns"
"I ordered a Barbour jacket ladies on Monday 19 November and arrived next day! How is that for service . No extra cost as product was free delivery within the price - oh and a perfect fit."
"You will not get better quality for the price, twice the price. And free shipping to Canada? Pfft, no brainer."
"I have been trying to contact this company about a return on a coat that was wripped on the front. They have told me that they will email me back within 24hrs and its been 5 days. I have sent them 3 emails now and still havent heard anything. By far the worst customer service."
"Btw first time I've ever done a review. Would NEVER use this company. Wrongly advertised an item and was told by email they would honour the price and to ring the next day to order. I rang today and the girl I spoke to agreed the price and the additional 10% of all orders today . Then she came back and said she could not do it she could not change it in the system so basically after agreeing then turned round and said she couldn't. I spoke to the 'manager' and he would not honour the price either. I mentioned it was my first order and for the sake of a few pounds which is all it was he dug his heals in and would not agree. VERY SAD INDEED! What happened to customer service!"
"They ave this offer that if you spend more than 139 they will shipped free and they delivered the same day if you order before 4pm well my purchased was over 139 and was made before 4 pm and is been 5 days and they haven’t even shipped and when I contact their costumer service they say they will deliver that same day but that day haven’t come"
"Easy website to order item and speedy shipping. Excellent returns help at customer services and prompt refund of monies due to Boots being too big."
Country Attire is rated 3.47 based on 32 reviews