Costa Coffee Reviews

2PM

Tell us how Costa Coffee made you happy

44 - 45 hours
Avg Email Response Time
"My daughter and I went for coffee in your Epping branch. We were NOT impressed by the cleanliness in that shop. ALL the customers tray were absolutely dirty so we're the cutlery.Those trays need a GOOD wash. We went into Costa at Harlow today the difference was amazing it was clean and friendly. Please get your staff to stop chatting and start cleaning. M Richardson"
Are you Costa Coffee? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Costa Coffee receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Consistently good coffee and always have service with a smile."
"Friendly staff and a lovely cup of coffee"
"Costa Hayes Lombardy business park has by far the best team . fantastic attitude and very helpful ."
"The Costa chain is easily the best store on the high street. Amazing coffee and amazing prices."
A
"Great value"
"So very welcome and staff are very friendly,Portland road hove"
"Got my drink roght and was very tasty anx helpful staff"
"Myself & my daughter go regularly to 5 Costa stores within 10 miles of Oxford 2 in Oxford 1 in tescos cowley retail park& 1in Kidlington & 1 in Witney in all of these our drinks have tasted the same (great!) & all the staff have been friendly at all times so we were really upset when we visited the Costa in the retail park opposite templar square (cowley centre) Oxford The first two drinks we ordered tasted awful! We took them back & explained Three members of staff then stood close to-gether while making our replacement drinks talking to each other (not in english) so we couldn't understand what was being said & with no communication to either of us at all handing us our drinks They tasted just as undrinkable so feeling to awkward to go back again throw them away.We will not go back there & since then friends have said there's ''something wrong with the coffee'' at that particular store"
"Latte was decent enough - but the shop itself needed a good clean. No high chairs, no help finding a seat (despite having a pushchair), and couldn't put baby down as floor was disgusting...20 minutes after opening not really acceptable (for what is a relatively expensive drink)"
"Visited the Falkirk Retail Branch on Saturday and whilst the coffee and cakes were excellent, the pork sausage bap which I had was very poor in quality! The sausage was edible but the bap didn't appear very fresh to start with and once it was toasted it became very hard. Most of the top half flaked off onto my plate and I was only able to eat the centre of the bottom part as the edges were too hard to eat. I should have taken it back but was too hungry to wait for anything else so I just made the most of it! Lesson learnt though and I won't be having it again."
"Always friendly and good coffee"
"I enjoyed the customer service and even though one of the service reps was new (you could tell), she acted very professional and attended to me well."
"The coffee is always good at Costa, as are the sweet treats, and the staff are usually very polite and friendly."
"Quick service & even though busy the staff were friendly & polite & even had a little joke with me."
"I often pop in to my local Costa cafe in port Glasgow for a caramel latte and toastie. The service has always been cheerful and friendly and I always leave feeling welcomed and relaxed. Friendly staff, Clean comfortable and welcoming shop."
"well first of all, i ask for the usual a regular latte and as i am a regular customer at the costa, i was speaking to the waitress and with out asking she upgraded it to a large for free!! she was absolutely great such a friendly atmosphere."
"Excellent coffee in a relaxing environment. Staff in all Costas really nice"
"On my past number of visits, I have found the staff to be verging on rude and not listening to orders. The drinks purchased have been below standard as a result."
"great coffee"