Costa Coffee Reviews

9PM

Tell us how Costa Coffee made you happy

44 - 45 hours
Avg Email Response Time
"Sometimes they need to have someone clearing the tables!"
Are you Costa Coffee? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"great coffee always served with a smile"
"Often go to costa. Love the flat white coffee. Staff are usually very friendly."
"Their reward card service does not work half the time yet they keep increasing their prices. The level of service has also dropped significantly over the past year and it seems they only employ people who don't actually like coffee. There is almost no difference between their latte and flat white.. and being a flat white drinker there is nothing more upsetting then getting a cup of basically hot milk. I'm now paying close to £3 for someone, who does not care due lack of training, make me a cup of over heated milk that takes something like half an hour to cool down and tastes like a combination of mistakes. Why don't you just slap me across my face, it would be less insulting."
"Most of the time drive throughs prove quick and efficient, though occasionally orders are incomplete and drinks lacking in added taste or added syrups and staff seem moody and uninterested in serving the customer. However, at Costa Drive-thru in Shirley, Solihull, some of the staff seem more than willing to help and go that 'extra mile'. A big thank you to Rich and Jade and Sara (I think that's the spelling) who smile and don't gripe in front of customers. I've even recommended you to those I know who have said the same, so a BIG thanks, guys. They make their drinks how they like them to taste (thanks, Rich!)."
"Love the Costa Coffee club, always nice to get free coffee from buying coffee! Also like the convenience of the Costa's with drive throughs"
"Coffee is exemplary and totally consistent great quality good prices. My 'go to' coffee shop:)"
"My daughter and I went for coffee in your Epping branch. We were NOT impressed by the cleanliness in that shop. ALL the customers tray were absolutely dirty so we're the cutlery.Those trays need a GOOD wash. We went into Costa at Harlow today the difference was amazing it was clean and friendly. Please get your staff to stop chatting and start cleaning. M Richardson"
"Consistently good coffee and always have service with a smile."
"Friendly staff and a lovely cup of coffee"
"Costa Hayes Lombardy business park has by far the best team . fantastic attitude and very helpful ."
"I generally use two in my area, but I also travel to and from Edinburgh. Every Costa I have used the staff are more than helpful and most definitely polite and cheerful."
"The Costa chain is easily the best store on the high street. Amazing coffee and amazing prices."
A
"Great value"
"So very welcome and staff are very friendly,Portland road hove"
"Got my drink roght and was very tasty anx helpful staff"
"Myself & my daughter go regularly to 5 Costa stores within 10 miles of Oxford 2 in Oxford 1 in tescos cowley retail park& 1in Kidlington & 1 in Witney in all of these our drinks have tasted the same (great!) & all the staff have been friendly at all times so we were really upset when we visited the Costa in the retail park opposite templar square (cowley centre) Oxford The first two drinks we ordered tasted awful! We took them back & explained Three members of staff then stood close to-gether while making our replacement drinks talking to each other (not in english) so we couldn't understand what was being said & with no communication to either of us at all handing us our drinks They tasted just as undrinkable so feeling to awkward to go back again throw them away.We will not go back there & since then friends have said there's ''something wrong with the coffee'' at that particular store"
"Latte was decent enough - but the shop itself needed a good clean. No high chairs, no help finding a seat (despite having a pushchair), and couldn't put baby down as floor was disgusting...20 minutes after opening not really acceptable (for what is a relatively expensive drink)"
"Visited the Falkirk Retail Branch on Saturday and whilst the coffee and cakes were excellent, the pork sausage bap which I had was very poor in quality! The sausage was edible but the bap didn't appear very fresh to start with and once it was toasted it became very hard. Most of the top half flaked off onto my plate and I was only able to eat the centre of the bottom part as the edges were too hard to eat. I should have taken it back but was too hungry to wait for anything else so I just made the most of it! Lesson learnt though and I won't be having it again."
"Always friendly and good coffee"
Costa Coffee is rated 4.28 based on 32 reviews