Costa Coffee Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Costa Coffee

How would you rate Costa Coffee?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

11 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Anne McLachlan

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Costa Coffee in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Anne McLachlan
Verified Reviewer
"Visited the Falkirk Retail Branch on Saturday and whilst the coffee and cakes were excellent, the pork sausage bap which I had was very poor in quality! The sausage was edible but the bap didn't appear very fresh to start with and once it was toasted it became very hard. Most of the top half flaked off onto my plate and I was only able to eat the centre of the bottom part as the edges were too hard to eat. I should have taken it back but was too hungry to wait for anything else so I just made the most of it! Lesson learnt though and I won't be having it again."
Sharon Travers
"Always friendly and good coffee"
"The coffee is always good at Costa, as are the sweet treats, and the staff are usually very polite and friendly."
Grace's Mum
"I often pop in to my local Costa cafe in port Glasgow for a caramel latte and toastie. The service has always been cheerful and friendly and I always leave feeling welcomed and relaxed. Friendly staff, Clean comfortable and welcoming shop."
Dane
"well first of all, i ask for the usual a regular latte and as i am a regular customer at the costa, i was speaking to the waitress and with out asking she upgraded it to a large for free!! she was absolutely great such a friendly atmosphere."
Andrea Kay
"Excellent coffee in a relaxing environment. Staff in all Costas really nice"
Sarah
"On my past number of visits, I have found the staff to be verging on rude and not listening to orders. The drinks purchased have been below standard as a result."
"Great coffe. would recommend"
Jake Nicholson
"Very polite staff and always helpful"
"Excellent coffee"
Kieran Pirie
"Very chatty staff who always smile!"
Costa Coffee is rated 4.55 based on 11 reviews