Corker Reviews

of reviewers recommend Corker
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Corker Reviews

Tell us how Corker made you happy
I have used Corkers for gravel, sand and topsoil on 2 occasions, the quality of service is second to none - great products and delivery has both been next day where the delivery driver has managed to navigate around low telephone cables to deposit the bags closer to the house than was thought possible. Highly recommended.
I never get round to writing reviews but I have been so impressed with the level of customer service, help and advice, given by the the whole team at Corker’s but, in particular, Alice. It really is so unusual in this day and age to receive such fantastic service, making the whole experience of dealing with them (on more than one occasion) so pleasant. Thank you Corker’s - we are so happy with our new garden and we really wouldn’t have had a clue without you!!
Ordered big bulk of top soil at lunchtime Mon, it arrived 8am Tues. High quality service and a high quality product, what else could I want. I love the Corkers ‘way’, they just have it right and they ‘get it’. I wouldn’t shop anywhere else...well maybe for food I might!
I’m an OAP and like to dress my lawns to keep them looking good. I ordered the biggest beg of top soil, unfortunately the weather was against us, so I delayed until the end of the week. Jamie delivered it before 5 pm as promised by Oli. Well done that team. The top soil looks brilliant, as in their picture. I will definitely be using them again and I will be recommending them. Well deserved 5 stars
We had a large delivery of patio materials. The process from ordering to delivery has been very easy, I even made adjustments to the order without any problems. The delivery driver was extremely helpful and pleasant manoeuvring a truck up a narrow drive to offload in a more convenient place Thank you Corker team
Excellent service from the Team from start to finish. Confirmed order and availability and delivery (contactless of course!!) was organised. Superb service and fully recommend to anyone looking to use the guys. Will be back for my next project.
Excellent service from the Team in these difficult times. Many thanks for the quick delivery (contactless of course !!) which has enabled me to finish off teh garden project. Would definitely use again/recommend to anyone.
I have used Corkers three times in the past 18 months and each time the service has been impeccable. Communication via email has been prompt and extremely efficient. Delivery dates, two within lockdown, have been met - no delays whatsoever. A local family run business, I would 100% recommend them.
Amazing, fast service in difficult times. Oliver was really, really helpful and delivery was much quicker than expected. We have used Corker before and have always been impressed with how helpful and friendly everybody is from Customer Service through to the deliver folks. Many thanks again for excellent service and we will see you again.
I ordered 3 bulk bags of topsoil & one of bark on 31st March and was given a delivery date of 7th April, which was sooner than I was anticipating given the lockdown. Corker's truck duly arrived at 8:10am on the given day and everything was unloaded by 8:25, so a truly excellent service in the circumstances. Thank you Corker, and we will be placing a follow up order with you shortly.
Fantastic service during these unprecedented times - Will pay you a visit when all this over! STAY WELL
Amazing service during unprecedented times. Olly was incredibly helpful organising a topsoil and compost delivery (like hens teeth at the moment!). We are just out of Corker's delivery range, so a separate haulier was to be used and payment was duly made for a delivery next week. This morning at 8.30 I received a phone call from Olly - another customer, in my area, had placed an order, so both orders could go on Corkers own lorry and save the hauliers pallet charge which Olly would refund to me. As this figure was close to £200 I was incredibly grateful for his honesty. They say that tough circumstances bring out the best and worst in people - Well all I can say is, when this is all over, we will be paying a visit to Corkers (although we are just out of their area!!) and will do a bit of shopping!! Thanks again and STAY WELL!
We visited this store to be greeted by this wonderful friendly family run business. We were treated with the upmost respect and the quality of customer services was outstanding. Thank you all for your service. Will def recommend you to others. xx
I came to Corker yesterday to order some grey stone chippings which I needed as quickly as possible. Deborah who served me went out of her way to help. She was charming and efficient. Despite a problem with the lorry which needed to go into the garage and so delivery would be at least 2/3 days, it arrived the morning after ordering! I am very impressed with the team! Thank you!
Knowledgeable, friendly service in the phone during ordering... Prompt, punctual delivery by extremely skilful driver, who managed to crane the bulk bags into an even better position than I had hoped. I Highly recommend Corkers. Thank You
No end of expert help about their goods. Everything arrived on the day and always put exactly where I need it. Prompt service and very pleasant in answering all questions. I have used their services three years running and will continue to do so for all compost and stones.
Delivery prompt and efficient. Very good product
All staff very knowledgable, helpful and friendly.
Great customer service. Knowledgeable team and brilliant displays. They deserve to do well.
Everyone is so helpful and friendly would highly recommend you I am very pleased with my purchase although too heavy to move it. Unfortunately although I was in all morning I had to nip out for 10 minutes and missed my delivery so was unable to indicate where best to leave it.
Corker is rated 4.81 based on 109 reviews