The Co-op Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend The Co-op

How would you rate The Co-op?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

7 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mrs Cawdery

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about The Co-op in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mrs Cawdery
"A vegetarian guest wanted to prepare cauliflower cheese, so I popped to the Co-op New Years Eve. None on the shelf, but after asking if there were any, the young assistant returned with a choice of 2 - medium and large adding I could have both for £1.50 - how could I say no. The cauliflower cheese was spectacular with a spot of Dijon stirred in!!!"
Chris
"Quick self service queue?"
Joseph Hardman
"Lowest price on searce for 32" smart tv"
Mr Yunus Patel
"The product purchase was very easy , web site to order was very simple and also accepted the offer voucher at the checkout basket ,I was very happy."
Mr Pudwell
"Good prices and the store is well presented."
"The price of food here is very good. The manager Steve and the staff are very polite, and helpful."
Gordon
"Usually have most of the things I shop for and staff are helpful"
The Co-op is rated 4.43 based on 7 reviews