comparethemarket.com Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend comparethemarket.com
11AM
11AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact comparethemarket.com?

Tell us how comparethemarket.com made you happy

Telephone
21 - 22 hours
Avg Email Response Time
"People don’t ever get your insurance cover directly from the insurance companies again. You’ll be throwing good money away if you do. Comparethemarket provide easy to understand quotes that are outstandingly good value from top providers. Comparethemarket website is so easy use and I purchased my car insurance policy in minutes. I’m so glad I went through Comparethemarket and from now on I’m always going to use their website for all my insurance needs. They can’t be beaten. Definitely recommend."
Are you comparethemarket.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great, easy to use and easily navigated! Great prices too"
"Compare the market is e compare the market is excellent. I input my details once and then get the results from across the insurance sector within 60 seconds. The process is quick simple and efficient. Compare the market does all the work and I sit back relax and pick the best deal. It is my number one go to please when I need to compare quotes"
"Recently used them for house insurance and found them to be very good."
"One stop solution for all your insurance needs.."
"Got some great insurance and my meerkat movies AND meals renewed for another year. Smiles all round"
"I have been using them for the past year for any insurance me or my friend's needed, you can get a quote in 5 min for the best price to suit your needs."
"Ordered through them for years and never had any issues at all"
"Great at finding what you need and movies too"
"Wonderful service"
"Easy tounderstand"
"Best search site to have to compare companies and gave me cheaper quotes than other sites"
"Excellent online options love the 2 for 1 cinema pass and of course the collection of soft toys you can get"
"Very easy website to use for comparison car insurance."
"Very easy to use"
"easy to navigate and easy link to the company"
"They helped me find the cheapest car insurance."
"Best deal"
"Very easy to use, remembers yourdetails for next time and of course there are the 2 for 1 cinema tickets and the free toy"
"Compared to the other quotation websites, I found it to offer slight better prices on same products, also the website is easy and friendly to navigate."
comparethemarket.com is rated 4.56 based on 96 reviews