Clearline Aerials Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Clearline Aerials
Scott Davey
Verified Buyer
"they are quick to come out and setup my aerial . the person who came out was very friendly and answered my every questions that i asked . i was very happy that i found clearline ."
Graham Harvey
"Excellent service"
Erin Black
Verified Buyer
"Great service, from first point of contact and during the installation, everything explained - highly recommend."
David Grady
Verified Buyer
"Speedy service,job well done.highly recommend.big thanks"
Claire Brown
Verified Buyer
"John was really efficient and quick. He gave a good overview of what work would be done, consulted me on placement, and did neat and tidy work. Couldn't ask for a better service and would definitely recommend Clearline Aerials."
Sandra Mcmurtrie
Verified Buyer
"Clearline aerials fixed my Arial John was great he explained the 2 ways to fix my Arial and the freeview in my tv now works I have good picture quality and the price was reasonable I'm recommending clearline aerials to my family and friends"
May Winton
Verified Buyer
"Fast efficient and very friendly service. John was highly professional and honest. He worked hard and swiftly but to an excellent standard . Having given us an honest report on the system in place he put no pressure on us to change anything other than the arial. He gave us an estimate on the upgrade and we decided to install what he recommended. His work was tidy and clean . Delighted with this service."
Fiona Slater
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from first point contact till job done"
Grant Hamilton
Verified Buyer
"Quick response, prompt arrival and excellent job done for a fair price."
"Arrived when they said. Did a very good job. Cannot thank John enough. Would definitely recommend."
Julie Frizzle
Verified Buyer
"Installer outlined and costed all options available to us in regards the issue we were having. Delighted with the service provided."
Alan Mcteer
Verified Buyer
"Thoroughly professional company! Had various problematic signal issues, all overcome and resolved. Will definitely be recommending Clearline."
Clearline Aerials is rated 5.00 based on 12 reviews