Chums Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Chums

How would you rate Chums ?

Ronald ELLIS
Verified Reviewer
"both my items i bought did not fit i returned and exchanged both [ free ], and in 7 days i received replacements.im very happy.."
Janet
"Easy online ordering, offers not to be missed, and excellent delivery service.."
Mr Terry Farley
"THEY SENT MY ITEMS I ORDERED WITH IN FIVE WORKING DAYS BY HERMES, PETER WHO IS OUR LOCAL DRIVER,HE IS ONE OF THE BEST AROUND,HE IS A VERY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY PERSON I HAVE KNOWN HIM FOR OVER JUST 8-9 YEARS NOW.I HAVE BOUGHT FROM CHUMS FOR OVER 9 YEARS NOW AND ALL WAYS GET A GOOD SERVICE FROM THEM EVERY TIME"
Mark Ferne
"Chums is brilliant and efficient and it is easy to return items for replacement. My local Hermes delivery driver is always friendly is simply the best"
PEIRSON
"Excellent service and value for money"
DEREK HUMPHREY
"Our order was just like the picture in the magazine and the delivery was fast would be pleased to buy from them again if I see something I want"
"goods arrived on time and well parcelled"
Mark Ferne
"Easy to order and excellent Courier delivery service. Also no hassle if items need to be returned for refund or replacement. Brilliant!"
"website is simple to use, products are great and delivery was really fast."
Chums is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews