Chums Reviews

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Chums deliver?

How can I contact Chums?

Tell us how Chums made you happy

"FIRST CLASS SERVICE I was slightly concerned by some bad reviews before ordering items for my Mum. I need not have worried. Beautiful Net Curtains and a super quality Wilton Rug arrived sooner than expected. My Mum is absolutely delighted with her purchase so, Thank You Chums & I am sorry that bad reviews could be unnecessarily affecting your business. We will be ordering again very soon."
Are you Chums? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very quick service and also quick delivery"
"Good prices on their products, and quality is super also"
"both my items i bought did not fit i returned and exchanged both [ free ], and in 7 days i received replacements.im very happy.."
"Easy online ordering, offers not to be missed, and excellent delivery service.."
"THEY SENT MY ITEMS I ORDERED WITH IN FIVE WORKING DAYS BY HERMES, PETER WHO IS OUR LOCAL DRIVER,HE IS ONE OF THE BEST AROUND,HE IS A VERY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY PERSON I HAVE KNOWN HIM FOR OVER JUST 8-9 YEARS NOW.I HAVE BOUGHT FROM CHUMS FOR OVER 9 YEARS NOW AND ALL WAYS GET A GOOD SERVICE FROM THEM EVERY TIME"
"Chums is brilliant and efficient and it is easy to return items for replacement. My local Hermes delivery driver is always friendly is simply the best"
"Excellent service and value for money"
"Our order was just like the picture in the magazine and the delivery was fast would be pleased to buy from them again if I see something I want"
"goods arrived on time and well parcelled"
"Easy to order and excellent Courier delivery service. Also no hassle if items need to be returned for refund or replacement. Brilliant!"
"website is simple to use, products are great and delivery was really fast."
Chums is rated 4.92 based on 12 reviews