Chase Evans Residential Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Chase Evans Residential

How would you rate Chase Evans Residential ?

"End of tenancy experience the worst i have ever experienced. Shikane was managing my end of tenancy and really is the most obstructive individual i have ever had the misfortune to deal with. My inventory was done the day after i vacated the property and despite multiple contacts she refused to release my deposit always quoting that the law allows them to hold it for up to 10 weeks. Deposit wasnt released until after i recruited a consultant to fight for the release of deposit who had to go direct to landlord. 9.5 weeks from end of tenancy to deposit being placed back in my bank account."
"My wife took time out of her day to view a flat advertised by Chase Evans, only to find that the flat was not the same as the one advertised (different photographs and different price). When confronted, the agent, Shahid Miah, just made excuses about it not being his responsibility to check advertisements. And when my wife stated that she was not interested the flat view, Shahid left immediately, without apology."
"been living in Canary Wharf for last 11 Years used many agents worst ever agent I have had from maintenance to check out tried to raise rent and told me its in contract when it was not never fixed anything charged twice a check out fee held deposit for over a month on inventory all faults like cracked chips on doors etc where already on the check in added to check out with more description and tried to bill me for it worst ever staff to deal with please do not use BE WARNED"
Chase Evans Residential is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!