Cath Kidston Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Cath Kidston

How would you rate Cath Kidston?

17 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Melanie

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Cath Kidston in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Melanie Bishop
"I bought a lovely blanket for my new granddaughter and it come promptly and beautifully wrapped"
PRESTON
"Fast delivery but had to return item as colours shown on the website were not accurate. Had to pay for return delivery too which wasn't ideal."
"Ordered online for store collection, efficient and easy to use service"
Ksenia Tcvet
"Stuff was great and the quality of cloth are amazing!"
"Been buying from them for quite some time, for friends and family. They never fail to deliver. The longest it took was 6 working days, very very happy. And do not mention the quality, they are well made, not something to be questioned."
Mr David Nickson
"beautiful things and a good price in the sales"
Andrew While
"Great shop,wonderful disney gifts"
Suzanne Alderton
"Dreadful staff who couldn't care less if you have a problem!! Really pushy and helpful when selling though."
Karen Batty
"Fast delivery, easy to order. Kept up to date with progress of purchase."
Eilidh Baxter
"Online system was super straightforward and always helpful in store. Wish they had more Disney stock."
"Friendly staff very helpful"
Mrs Rebecca Parr
"Customer service is terrible, product faulty but only offered a gift card, extremely difficult to negotiate returns procedure - long winded drawn out process - totally unnecessary."
Laura Lilley
"I bought a backpack from Cath Kidston recently. the quality and design of the product is of high standard. so sturdy and so beautiful."
Florabelle
"I love their products! authentic and superb in quality. I am enjoying the bags I purchased with them."
"Quick shipping"
Barrie Purnell
"Oh my days, too many Disney options, made it very hard to choose. For a Disney Fan, this is a must! Great options, fast payment, fast delivery x"
Emeline
"I love Cath Kidston merchandise and when I found out that their new Disney collection had launched I was eager to have a look in store at what they had to offer. I missed the launch day as I was on holiday, but managed to get to my local store on the way back from my travels. The staff were very attentive, and they are always so friendly. I will definitely be visiting that store again because of this."
Cath Kidston is rated 4.47 based on 17 reviews