CASA MAID Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend CASA MAID

How would you rate CASA MAID ?

"Lara and her team have been cleaning my home for many years. The staff are always friendly, efficient and reliable. I always recommend Casa Maid to friends and family"
"I have had 6 different cleaners in the last decade and Casa Maid is by far the most reliable, efficient and thorough service I have ever had. The cleaners who come always treat my home is though it was theirs. I thoroughly recommend them."
"Amazing Team, Staff very friendly did a brilliant job. Will defiantly recommend! Thank you Casa Maid Becky"
Thank you Becky, Its been a pleasure working with you.
CASA MAID is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews