Card Factory plc Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Card Factory plc

How would you rate Card Factory plc ?

"Great products and quick delivery ."
"Affordable Great variety Great gifts Always what you need"
"THE PRODUCTS ARE EXCELLENT VALUE.SUCH A VARIETY AVAILABLE. THE STAFF ARE VERY POLITE,HELPFUL,OBLIGING AND FRIENDLY. KIMBERLEY STORE IS WHERE I GO."
"Everything is like you see online so every time I'm happy and excited about what I receive, also the whole process of delivery is very simple and exactly!"
"website very easy to navigate and an excellent variety of good quality cards, makes sending personalised cards to family and friends so much easier, good service at reasonable prices i no longer bother with the other "similar" sites,"
"I went into card factory on canal walk swindon to purchase a few items. The two members of staff in there were extremly polite. The member of staff that impressed me the most and helped me with everything that i needed, was a man called Alex. I think that he is a fantastic asset to your company."
"We always buy all of our cards from your Northallerton Store. Where the choice is excellent in comparison to your competitors and the value for money is second to none. The Staff are efficient in their service and friendly to all."
"I think Card factory is a brilliant store, with reasonably priced cards unlike some of its competitors who charge extortionate amounts for cards. I went in there yesterday afternoon and being a week before Christmas, it was of course really busy with a long queue. One of their staff used her initiative to reduce the queue and started serving at the back of the shop just using a calculator and a bag of change to give customers. It worked wonderfully! I was so impressed as it is very rare that you see such quick thinking and flexibility in adapting to customer service requirements (she was an older lady so I'm sure that had something to do with it, younger ones wouldn't have a clue!) Well done Card factory! Other stores should look and learn."
"Waited over ten days for a delivery which should have taken five days"
"Online prices as good as those in the shop, plenty of choice and function to edit cards. Used this site for the first time as an alternative to Moonpig/Funky Pigeon and found the website easy to navigate. Am yet to experience the quality of the finished products, but having used their shops in the past, am confident I will not be disappointed."
"Very helpful staff and great quality cards"
"Needed to get a lot of Christmas Cards for a large event, they were selling them at next to nothing for a box of 50, I think it was £1.99. Last time I had to do this it ended up costing nearly £20, walked out with 150 cards for under £6"
"They were polite and efficient - to me manners mean everything"
"Great customer service atThe Mall, Hammersmith, King Street, London, great value too! Our thanks go out to Shannon who went the extra mile, nothing was too much, she was very attentive and went out of her way to bring a chair up from the store room so my Mum could shop with ease when choosing her cards. My Mum suffers with chronic pain and cannot stand for any length of time. It made her shopping experience enjoyable ,less stressful and she felt included as she could make her own choice and payment. All done with a friendly smile, thanks again Shannon."
"Card Factory, Dudley Street, Wolverhampton. Great products and fantastic customer service. Staff are always helpful and considerate. Nothing is too much trouble and these staff all go the extra mile for customers. Would definately recommend you use this shop for cards and gifts."
"Great quality cards, lovely and glossy and fast delivery...."
"Been im to the carlisle store today maybe the staff could do with some customer servoce training .no acknowledgement at till no please or thank you,to busy talking to another member of staff"
"Had personalised cards printed online for my son's teachers as end of year thank you's. Very reasonably priced, super fast delivery and fab quality. Really happy with this service and will definitely use again. Highly recommended company."
"This store really does care about customer.i think the assistant was named Andy.was helpful considerate .Gave his job 100% and more credit to the company ,and because I always get a first class service from there been back many times and will continue to do so.your store and staff in your store should show the rest of retail how to conduct thereselves great shop and a great team"
Card Factory plc is rated 4.68 based on 19 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!