Capital Hair Restoration Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Capital Hair Restoration

Info@capitalhairrestoration.co.uk

10 Harley Street
London

How would you rate Capital Hair Restoration ?

"Having flirted with the idea of a hair transplant for a number of years, I mentioned it in passing to a work colleague some months ago. She excitedly explained that a male friend had undergone the treatment with Capital Hair Restoration, and that he had experienced some really good results. Intringued, I made contact with this guy, and had a look at his before and after pictures. The transformation was amazing. He told me to contact Darryl at his Harley Street office and make enquiries, which I did. He was very enthusiastic about this company and treatment option in Istanbul. Having met Darryl, I felt instantly reassured that he was careful to manage your expectations, and was honest about what could be acheived. We agreed on an FUE treatment to restore my hairline and fill in the bald areas on my crown and forehead. He recommended the Istanbul option as i needed a large number of grafts, and it was a cheaper option for someone on a Civil Serveants budget - like me! So, a few weeks later, I met Darryl at the airport, and one short comfortable flight later, we were checking into a modern and very pleasant hotel, a short distance from the hospital. The price included the full package; flights, visas, transfers, food, treatment, medication - everything. Having everything taken care of, and Darryl present to make sure things went smoothly completely took the stress out of travelling abroad for surgery. The next morning I was transported to a spotless, modern Hospital for the procedure. The staff were really pleasant and proffesional, and having seen the Surgeon and agreed my new hairline, the procedure started. The worst part of it all was having the anesthetic injections to numb the scalp and the back of my head. However, this was uncomfortable rather than painful, and all over in a minute or two. During the extraction and transplantation, I was just aware of my head being pulled about slightly and I felt no pain at all. In fact, I fell asleep for about two hours, and work myself up snoring, much to everyones amusement. After dinner that evening, I went to bed and we flew home the next day. After the procedure my head felt a little sore, but a week down the line, everything seems to be healing nicely. I am over the moon with my new hairline; it already looks great and I have to do a double-take every time I see my reflection. I'm now wishing away the months to see how it looks when my transplanted hair grows in. I could not recommend Darryl and Capital Hair Restoration highly enough. I was nervous about travelling abroad for such a procedure, but that was completely unnecessary. The service and treatment I received was excellent, and having Darryl there with you really helps to alleviate any concerns you may have. So, if like me, you have been toying with getting your hair back, just go for it. You won't regret it. Paul Randall"
"Capital Hair gave me a great experience from start to finish through my transplant journey. All the information was clearly explained beforehand in a one on one consultation and in the months leading up to surgery. You are given the option to book the appointment in advance and pay off in instalments which is very handy if you can't afford it all in one go. My procedure was done in Istanbul which was really straightforward; I was met by Darryl at the airport and upon arrival was taken to a great 4* hotel. The consultation with the doctor the following morning was really clear about what was achievable and helped put any worries or concerns at rest. The procedure itself was a lengthy process but actually quite relaxing too! There's some discomfort with the anaesthetic administered but after that it's plain sailing! I've just returned from my transplant surgery in Istanbul today and have been given all the necessary aftercare medications and protocols and am looking forward to seeing the results over the next few months! It's been an extremely personable process and it's great to have Darryl go with you as it feels like you're hanging out with a mate who happens to know everything there is to know about hair follicles! All in all highly recommended and will be passing on Capital Hair Restorations details to all my friends and colleagues."
"I was losing my confidence because people were looking at my lack of hair even though I was trying to cover it over it was still falling out so my daughter & granddaughter persuaded me to speak to Darryl then to go ahead with the procedure The people at the clinic could not of been more caring and friendly and really took care of me. I was there most of the day and Darryl took me there and back home. The whole experience was outstanding and now some 5 months later my confidence is coming back just like my hair its amazing and really worthwhile going through with it I am so glad my family persuaded me to go ahead. Darryl has been fantastic all the way through this with his support and advice thank you all so much"
"I now have great hair!! Very happy with the results that capital hair restoration have got me! The service has been great from the beginning! I would definitely recommend anyone thinking of having a hair transplant to use this company"
Capital Hair Restoration is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews