Capital Hair Restoration Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Capital Hair Restoration

Info@capitalhairrestoration.co.uk

10 Harley Street
London

How would you rate Capital Hair Restoration?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Capital Hair gave me a great experience from start to finish through my transplant journey. All the information was clearly explained beforehand in a one on one consultation and in the months leading up to surgery. You are given the option to book the appointment in advance and pay off in instalments which is very handy if you can't afford it all in one go. My procedure was done in Istanbul which was really straightforward; I was met by Darryl at the airport and upon arrival was taken to a great 4* hotel. The consultation with the doctor the following morning was really clear about what was achievable and helped put any worries or concerns at rest. The procedure itself was a lengthy process but actually quite relaxing too! There's some discomfort with the anaesthetic administered but after that it's plain sailing! I've just returned from my transplant surgery in Istanbul today and have been given all the necessary aftercare medications and protocols and am looking forward to seeing the results over the next few months! It's been an extremely personable process and it's great to have Darryl go with you as it feels like you're hanging out with a mate who happens to know everything there is to know about hair follicles! All in all highly recommended and will be passing on Capital Hair Restorations details to all my friends and colleagues."
Jean Wright
Verified Buyer
"I was losing my confidence because people were looking at my lack of hair even though I was trying to cover it over it was still falling out so my daughter & granddaughter persuaded me to speak to Darryl then to go ahead with the procedure The people at the clinic could not of been more caring and friendly and really took care of me. I was there most of the day and Darryl took me there and back home. The whole experience was outstanding and now some 5 months later my confidence is coming back just like my hair its amazing and really worthwhile going through with it I am so glad my family persuaded me to go ahead. Darryl has been fantastic all the way through this with his support and advice thank you all so much"
Andrew Trevillion
Verified Buyer
"I now have great hair!! Very happy with the results that capital hair restoration have got me! The service has been great from the beginning! I would definitely recommend anyone thinking of having a hair transplant to use this company"
Capital Hair Restoration is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews