Cable and Cotton Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Cable and Cotton Reviews

About Cable and Cotton:

Cable & Cotton produce beautiful cotton ball fairy lights in 50 customisable colours. Pick and mix your favourite colours at www.cableandcotton.com

hello@cableandcotton.com

Suite 1, 80 Fonthill Rd

Tell us how Cable and Cotton made you happy
Love this company. Besides the product being beautiful (I genuinely sit in wonder which lights I can get for each room of my house) their customer service is great. Friendly and quick to respond. Postage was also very fast. I will definately be using again and always reccomend to friends.
Absolutely beautiful lights which look amazing in our family room. Excellent helpful customer service. Just deciding which ones to buy next now!
Cable and Cotton 5 star review on 25th March 2021
We have 6 sets of cable and cotton now ! LOVE LOVE LOVE the concept of pick and mix to suit your own room The replacement category on the website is very useful if you change your colour scheme (or have a trouble maker 2yr old who sets out to destroy anything they can get hold of!)
Cable and Cotton 5 star review on 25th March 2021
Really good quality product, perfect for my childrens bedrooms. Fast delivery and great communication
Great service, really helpful.
Excellent, quick service. Great quality products - I now have 3 garlands of "cotton ball" lights - 2 new and 1 where I ordered some new balls in different colours to add to what I already had and change some of the colours. First order arrived the next day, 2nd took a few days as it was over a weekend.
Absolutely love it - will be ordering more!
Wonderful! There’s a great selection of suggested designs to chose from or you can create your own! I love the product and it’s sits perfectly in my home.
Really helpful customer service team. Thank you so much for really pulling the stops out. Much appreciated!
Helpful and immediate response to my problem with the lights. New LED lights delivered exactly as promised - I am so pleased to have my lights back working - they are such a focal point in my room. Thank you.
I love my fairy lights. I now have 3 sets, 2 of which go up the staircase. I wish you still did the gold glitter balls though. X
Cable and Cotton 5 star review on 24th March 2021
Gorgeous lights, make the room look so cosy and inviting. Great customer service and quick delivery
swift, informative and supurb product..
Quick delivery,thought I might as well get some of the old style bulbs and fuses for our 35 light string before supplies run out and it all changes to led,as usual good service,thanks
This is the second set of lights I have brought from Cable and Cotton. They are just as lovely as the first set! Now both my children have these lights above their beds and they absolutely love them!
Choosing and buying our lights was easy, they arrived quickly and nicely packaged. They look BRILLIANT up, lit and unlit. I only took one star off because the process for putting the balls on to the lights was a bit tricky and I had expected them to come ready strung. I may have missed the bit on the website that said you have to string them on yourself and it's do-able, just probably would have been a bit neater if it had been done for me! But can't fault the product. Definitely recommend and will buy more I'm sure.
We love the Cable & Cotton lights. It has finished off our sons room brilliantly. Thank you.
Cable and Cotton 5 star review on 22nd March 2021
The lights are lovely and make great gifts!
Ordered 20 cotton balls for my sons bedroom. Great choice of colours. I chose my own. They were delivered quickly. Well packaged. Some of the a bit stiff to put on the bulb. The end result is lovely and my son adores all the colours. Thank you.
Cable and Cotton 5 star review on 21st March 2021
Love them ❤️Excellent service excellent quality I’ve order two sets now and about to order a third would highly recommended 😊
Cable and Cotton is rated 4.81 based on 2,485 reviews