Cable and Cotton Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
5 out of 5
Read Cable and Cotton Reviews

About Cable and Cotton:

Cable & Cotton produce beautiful cotton ball fairy lights in 50 customisable colours. Pick and mix your favourite colours at www.cableandcotton.com

hello@cableandcotton.com

Andrea Clay
Cable and Cotton 5 star review on 11th April 2022
Charlotte Howsley-Crossman
Cable and Cotton 4 star review on 24th March 2022
This was my second order with you so I knew I was expecting a great quality item. Sadly the box and some goods were badly damaged in transport but due to such an amazing team at Cable and Cotton this was resolved extremely promptly and replacement baubles arrived within a couple of days, fabulous service.
Great product, beautiful colours
Great products and excellent customer service
Love these lights, great quality and last years, I’ve bought several from this reliable company
I’ve ordered three sets of lights over the past few years and all have been well packaged, easy to put together and look delightful.
The second set of fairy lights I've bought from Cable & Cotton and these are just as lovely. My first set are still going strong after nearly 10 years!
pretty colours!
A brilliant, professional service... thank you 😊. We love our colourful lights from you, you can't help but feel happy when you look at them 😊. X
Just love these lights, I have 3 sets, and great service from Cable & Cotton. Brighten up your home and get some!
Had these lights before and love them, quick delivery too
Lovely product - despatched quickly and well packaged
So thrilled with my beautiful lights! Alexis was so very helpful and a delight to communicate with. By far the best Company ever and such high quality products, I highly recommend them! Thank you so much and my grandchildren loved their new lights in their new bedroom at Nanna’s - I purchased a dimmer switch for them at the time of ordering and they doubled up as night lights! I particularly liked the fact that I was able to choose the colours I wanted to match the spots on the wallpaper. Perfect!
Cable and Cotton 5 star review on 2nd March 2022 Cable and Cotton 5 star review on 2nd March 2022
I love the little ball lights! Even hubby said why hadn't I ordered some for our van, so I did!
Delighted with the lights as they brighten up the bedroom my grandchildren use when they come to visit .,
I already had the lights but an earlier model with standard fairy light inserts. These had broken and discovered I could order new led cables!! These arrived 2 weeks ago and I am delighted. The light is brighter, better from an environmental pov and cheaper than buying a full new set.
Beautiful lights. Excellent customer services. We came back and got more!
Excellent service, it’s the 3rd set of lights we have bought and we are really pleased with them. Highly recommend
This is my second set of glow. I originally bought the first set for Christmas tree lights and loved them so much I didn’t want to take the tree down! They are now going to be all year round in the hall and I’ve bought this second set for the lounge Not only do they look great in the day but they give a perfect cosy light in the evening and I’m very fussy when it come to the quality of light from a bulb! I am very pleased!
5 stars!! Love this product. I chose the pick your own colour set of lights and I loved how I got to put it altogether myself and choose which colours went next to each other. It is very good quality and appears very robust. It looks amazing in my sons bedroom and gives a lovely warm glow. Just love them. Will definitely buy again. Just need to think where else I can put them in my house!!
A returning customer- product always brings delight. Quick and efficient service
Cable and Cotton is rated 4.82 based on 2,800 reviews