Cable and Cotton Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Cable and Cotton Reviews

About Cable and Cotton:

Cable & Cotton produce beautiful cotton ball fairy lights in 50 customisable colours. Pick and mix your favourite colours at www.cableandcotton.com

hello@cableandcotton.com

Suite 1, 80 Fonthill Rd

Tell us how Cable and Cotton made you happy
Great service, great product, great colours, I have three sets now and would love more!
Absolutely love them. Thrilled with the colours I picked. Look amazing around my mirror
Cable and Cotton 5 star review on 13th April 2021
Very quick delivery. Stunning lights.
Fabulous lights and quick delivery
Love these lights. Quality lights
Responded to question about the product with helpful details. Great product, takes a little time to put together (especially with five sets!) but end result looks great. Delivery within expected time.
I love my lights and they look amazing across our fireplace! Looking forward to ordering more!
Cable and Cotton 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Love my lights Easy to order quick delivery The only negative is the cost of postage
Cable and Cotton 5 star review on 12th April 2021 Cable and Cotton 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Brilliant service, fast delivery, lovely quality product. I have a lot of light now! Looks absolutely magical in my yurt
They are absolutely gorgeous!! I'm so impressed with how cute they are and how tidy the wires are. I can't wait to get them up in the new arrivals nursery 😍
Superb choice , colours, quality - makes a room feel warm
I love your lights!!
Very quick delivery and give such a lovely choice of colours and ideas , we’ve used these lights in our holiday cabins they look lovely , take a look wampford woodland retreat see for yourself
Cable and Cotton 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Item was a birthday gift which was well received.
Perfect colours, beautifully boxed and swiftly delivered. Looks so fantastic in the bedroom and makes all the difference
Delivery was good hence the 2 stars however I ordered the 3 inflatable globes as I had previously ordered many of these in the past and loved them. Unfortunately they have changed the globes, which are now remote controlled and they are of ver poor quality. Two of them didn’t charge at all and the other only lasted 6 hours and the charging port on the globe became flooded, brown colour and now faulty. Don’t waste your money. Pity they changed them as previously they were brilliant.
Lovely lights, arrived quickly
Wonderful. Calming. Beautiful.
Fabulous colours easy to assemble perfect for my garden x
I love these lights. In fact I have 5 sets around the house. They are good quality and there’s a great selection of colours if you want to pick your own.
Cable and Cotton 5 star review on 6th April 2021 Cable and Cotton 5 star review on 6th April 2021 Cable and Cotton 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Cable and Cotton is rated 4.81 based on 2,482 reviews