Burger King Reviews

11AM
11AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Burger King deliver?
company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Burger King made you happy

"Great food great service"
Are you Burger King? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Jjjjjkkkkkkmmmmm"
"Lovely staff and yummy food :)"
"Good fast service . very fresh mince for burger. Very healthy and delicious thank you burger king ?????"
"The man serving me was joking around. Telling me that my order came to £100. He was the first person at Burger King that was positive, he really made me want to come back there and have him serve me again"
"Had a big king. Very nice and only 1.99 - tasted better than a big mac. Recommended."
"fkn fantastic, fandabydoseyyyy, wow what a whirl of a place. Blew me away with the amazingness of these fine burgers. Boy at the desk was so kind and did not fail to please me."
"Bacon double cheese was tasty but the chicken royale was a let down"
"test super"
"Got my food wrong had to drive back and they tried to tell me it was right"
"At the drive thro after ordering I was told to go and sit in the car park and someone would bring my order to me.After a lengthy wait I went back to the counter and picked the meal up myself.It was cold, no ketchup or mayo in the bag and this was to go. I always preferred Burger King to all others but I will never go there again,"
"went to burger king Bolton and there was a big delvery waggon parked up blocking the drive thru off ! ! ! this is the 4th time i have wanted to use it so from now on i will just go to macdolads much better ! ! ! and get more for your money !"
"Burger King Bolton i asked for 2 beef burgers but got 2 chiken burgers ! and 2 frires but they where hard and cold ! ! they need new staff ! ! i will not be going any more ! !"
"I went to Birmingham today order my food I was bit confused about my food cos I ordered 2 drinks and they gave me 4 when I ask the lady who was handling my order she wasn’t very happy then the manager came he spoke to me very rudely and I ask him to don’t needs to be rude I’m just asking you a simple question why I’m having 4 drinks then he said we are giving you whatever you order I again said I just order 2 drinks cos it was only me and my son anyway he was very rude if you can’t handle stress you shouldn’t be there I had very bad experience at Burger King today"
"I haven't been to BK for quite a while because they shut them all down where I live so when I had a long day in Leeds recently I went to the one near the train station in town and was so disappointed. The price was ridiculous and expensive, the burger, the coke and the chips were tiny like a child's portion and I was still hungry after eating this little snack and I am not a very big eater at all. The fake leather seats were all ripped and dirty and I felt like I needed a bath after being in there, I felt dirty. I went to Mcdonalds to get a cheaper and bigger meal straight afterwards"
"Yeah, so I go to the store, order a burger for nearly 8 quid and pretty much get ripped off by getting aa CHEESE BURGER in a DOUBBLE CHEESE BURGER WRAPPER the WORST customer service ever. I WANT MY MONEY BACK"
"It is a wonderful place to start a new direction of happiness and success with them and a total respectful way"
"Ordered a delivery from Folkestone branch. Half the order was missing. Contacted the store through their website no response. They sent a review messagr so I replied to that. Still nothing nearly 2 weeks later and no refund!!"
"delivery very late, burger was under cooked and quite frankly disgusting, staff were impatient arrogant and downright rude to me and my husband. overall do not recommend as i could name 100 fast food places better than this monstrosity. Boo you Burger king!"
"Im a real burger fan! all my feeinds call me burger jack im just crazy about them! eat,sleep,burgers, repeat thats how i roll! so was dissapointed with dirty shop and long waiting time my burger belly was rumbling!"
Burger King is rated 2.15 based on 26 reviews