Burger King Reviews

12PM
12PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Burger King deliver?

Tell us how Burger King made you happy

"Got my food wrong had to drive back and they tried to tell me it was right"
Are you Burger King? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"At the drive thro after ordering I was told to go and sit in the car park and someone would bring my order to me.After a lengthy wait I went back to the counter and picked the meal up myself.It was cold, no ketchup or mayo in the bag and this was to go. I always preferred Burger King to all others but I will never go there again,"
"Nothing wrong with the food, when it was finally ready but the Customer Service at the Clock Tower was really poor - 1 person on the counter working as slowly as humanly possible between 1pm and 2pm is a joke really. Won't be going back."
Burger King is rated 2.23 based on 22 reviews