Burger King Reviews

4PM
4PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Burger King deliver?

Tell us how Burger King made you happy

"Yeah, so I go to the store, order a burger for nearly 8 quid and pretty much get ripped off by getting aa CHEESE BURGER in a DOUBBLE CHEESE BURGER WRAPPER the WORST customer service ever. I WANT MY MONEY BACK"
Are you Burger King? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"It is a wonderful place to start a new direction of happiness and success with them and a total respectful way"
"Ordered a delivery from Folkestone branch. Half the order was missing. Contacted the store through their website no response. They sent a review messagr so I replied to that. Still nothing nearly 2 weeks later and no refund!!"
"delivery very late, burger was under cooked and quite frankly disgusting, staff were impatient arrogant and downright rude to me and my husband. overall do not recommend as i could name 100 fast food places better than this monstrosity. Boo you Burger king!"
"Im a real burger fan! all my feeinds call me burger jack im just crazy about them! eat,sleep,burgers, repeat thats how i roll! so was dissapointed with dirty shop and long waiting time my burger belly was rumbling!"
"My daughter worked for a burger king out in the spanaway mountain highway Washington burger king. The boss nan (something like that) is/was a bully. My daughter couldn't take the bullying and left. Plus there food has been really dry. I give 👎 NO STARS horrible I'm disgusted. 😷😠"
"Burger king - Reel Cinema. Burnley. Terrible, will never visit again the concept of a drive through was people reversing to get out of the queue which didnt move. We unfortunately could not get out of the queue so had to wait and then had to explain what a white coffee was!"
"Burger King at Par Drive, Chippenham SN14 6UY What a joke .... One employer openly discussing in front of customers what he thought about his work hours, then rolling a cigarette right near the counter , complaining he wasn't getting enough breaks."
"My food was very disappointing, after my role working at McDonalds, it is my job to make the finest of burgers for myself and the world around me, in this case you failed to make me the best possible burger.Disappointed but not surprised in the slightest. Think it's fair to say Ronald McDonald would not let me down like this."
"At the Burger King in Inverness Retail Park, we were served by Natalia who had a face on her like a slapped arse. Couldn’t be more miserable if she tried. We asked to change one of the drinks to which she rolled her eyes and did a dramatic 360 turn. Unbelievably rude."
"Parkway Centre Burger King. Review cold burger & cold chips on several occasions. Also wrong type of burger & ingredients served on more than once. Overhead air con fan left on during cold Winter months. Disappointing!"
Burger King is rated 2.23 based on 22 reviews